Did Toomer's Corner get rolled after...

au03cobrafan

I'm a student here and live pretty close to Toomer's corner and I didn't notice anything the past few days while driving to delicious Chick-fil-a  :thumbsup:

Thank you that's exactly what I wanted to read  :) A first hand eye witness.

I have got to say that many of the topics on this board the last two days have been the most troubling I have seen since I signed up.  Grown, adult people don't celebrate a rival injury or suspension; grown people don't start rumors about our own suspensions and injuries; but grown people do concentrate their thoughts one day before kickoff to the subject at hand, the football game.  I realize that all of these rumors and injury comments didn't originate on AE, but for goodness sake let's not give the originators more fodder for their silly actions.  Personally, I want Mark Ingram and Marcel Darius on the field for the IB, because I want to see them whipped beyond belief.

I have got to say that many of the topics on this board the last two days have been the most troubling I have seen since I signed up.  Grown, adult people don't celebrate a rival injury or suspension; grown people don't start rumors about our own suspensions and injuries; but grown people do concentrate their thoughts one day before kickoff to the subject at hand, the football game.  I realize that all of these rumors and injury comments didn't originate on AE, but for goodness sake let's not give the originators more fodder for their silly actions.  Personally, I want Mark Ingram and Marcel Darius on the field for the IB, because I want to see them whipped beyond belief.

^^This^^

Pops, this is singularly the best post you've ever graced this board with, thank you.

Can someone tell me why it makes a difference if Ingram is injured. We all know from last year that Richardson's better.

And Eddie Lacy is better than Ingram and Richardson combined.  That's what my co-worker said and he read it on Bama on line, so it's got to be true! ;)

Just going by what I saw the day after thanksgiving. It amazed me Ingram won the Heisman because how can he be the best player at any position in the country if hes not even the best player at his position on his own team!

Just going by what I saw the day after thanksgiving. It amazed me Ingram won the Heisman because how can he be the best player at any position in the country if hes not even the best player at his position on his own team!

I don't buy this at all. For one if he was better he would be starting. I don't think even weeman is that stupid. Also, Todd McShay on ESPN actually done a little piece on both of them showing how t.r. lacks the vision, the lateral movement, and the ability to set up blocks the way m.i. does.

Toomer's was rolled that same day but not because of Ingram but because the girl's soccer team had won. The idiots in turdtown thought that us rolling toomers on the same day as his injury HAD to mean it was about Ingram because well I mean all we think about is bama right....  :zapbama:

How full of yourself do you have to be to think Auburn Fans would roll Toomers for that kind of news?

I've got now ill will towards Ingram.  I want them at full power when we kick their butts. 

If it wasn't for a lack of depth in 2009 Toomer's Corner would have looked like Vermont in February after the Iron Bowl. 

Anyone halfway familiar with the type of surgery done would know that there would be no reason to celebrate that injury ... if you were of the type to do such a thing.

This is just once again bammers showing their own ignorance about their own players. If Ingram wanted to, he could play this weekend. As far as minor knee surgeries go, I don't know if there's anything more minor than the meniscus, which usually just needs to have a little cartilage removed.

Where do you guys come up with this crap! What team would celebrate the injury of a player. I wouldn't even expect Bama to sink that low and I think they are lower than pond scum

Turds just like to spew vomit claiming we will roll Toomers for anything.  In all reality they know they lack true gameday traditions like we have so it makes them feel better about trashing ours.

Where do you guys come up with this crap! What team would celebrate the injury of a player. I wouldn't even expect Bama to sink that low and I think they are lower than pond scum

If you don't think they would stoop that low, just wait until something negative happens at Auburn, and see what type of comments start getting posted everywhere.  I would never celebrate the injury of any player on any team, but I do admit that my hatred for all things criminal tahd runs deep.  

I want Ingrum and Dareus on the field in November, because I don't want any excuses when we whip that a$$ in front of all 91,000 of their fans (I'm basing that on the fact that they will probably extend 10,000 tickets to Auburn for that game).  If you've never seen that many inbred bammers crying all together, it is a sight to behold!!!  For reference, youtube Iron Bowls 2002-2007.

Archived