** On the looming news **

Jonesy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it doesn't happen between now and 10pm CST. I would just stand by this weekend b/c it's going to happen. I'm just not going to steal a young man's thunder.

If it doesn't happen between now and 10pm CST. I would just stand by this weekend b/c it's going to happen. I'm just not going to steal a young man's thunder.

I've heard sometime tomorrow, Brandon.

What would you steal?

I've heard sometime tomorrow, Brandon.

Yeah, I have heard tonight....tomorrow....tonight.....tomorrow.  :laugh:

What would you steal?

It is a huge announcement for this kid, and if he let it slip on here it would be all over the internet in the matter of minutes.

What would you steal?

It is a huge announcement for this kid, and if he let it slip on here it would be all over the internet in the matter of minutes.

Yeah, I know he's not going to name drop. I was just throwing the line out there to see the sarcastic responses........just passin' time...

What would you steal?

Yeah, I know he's not going to name drop. I was just throwing the line out there to see the sarcastic responses........just passin' time...

Haha okay, I've been up for about 30 hours and I'm not catching sarcasm at this point.

What would you steal?

Haha okay, I've been up for about 30 hours and I'm not catching sarcasm at this point.

Your not?  :dunno:

What would you steal?

Unless the poster has a disclaimer no I'm not.  :laugh:

What would you steal?

Unless the poster has a disclaimer no I'm not.  :laugh:

I could 'steal' Bird's!

you can have it! Apparently people can see me coming from a mile away

Bird since you are the only Bird on here, what is this looning news that is supposed to be coming??

Bird since you are the only Bird on here, what is this looning news that is supposed to be coming??

I would tell you, but that would be fowl of me

Put soap on the tongue and spit out the facts

Yes but you are already fowled up. 

Archived