Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You win some, you lose some. That's the best we can say about those Updykes? They've been doing this to us for years and years and we just sit on our hands and don't fight back to this recruits. I don't see any reason why we can't go into Anniston, Oxford, Attalla, Rainbow City, Glencoe, Gadsden and other places around there and come away with guys like Kwon. Our staff needs to stand up to those turds across the state and start playing the same kind of game they play to get their recruits.

You win some, you lose some. That's the best we can say about those Updykes? They've been doing this to us for years and years and we just sit on our hands and don't fight back to this recruits. I don't see any reason why we can't go into Anniston, Oxford, Attalla, Rainbow City, Glencoe, Gadsden and other places around there and come away with guys like Kwon. Our staff needs to stand up to those turds across the state and start playing the same kind of game they play to get their recruits.

I think our coaches are standing up to the turds...  the issue is the immense preasure from the friends, families, coaches and *coughhandlerscough* put on the recruit to go to tuscalooser and/or anywhere but Auburn.  Our coaches are going toe to toe with bammer on every recruit in the state we just don't win out due to other circumstances.

Carnell Williams says hello. ;)

And now JLee reporting that we trail for Kwon  :(

Everybody in Oxford wants Kwon anywhere but AU....especially his family.

That is not true at all.

If his family isn't pushing him than I feel better about landing him.  He can go to Auburn and stop being around the people who are pushing him unless it is his family.  

:laugh:

BTW- BM just said it's down to LSU and Auburn in a dead heat and no mention of Bama.

Lots of different stuff going around, but we know for sure on NSD.

That is the correct answer. Kwon can't stand $aban. He eleminated them almost a year ago.

Gadsden is TURD town too. Sickening. I think most of the coaches at GCHS are  :devil: butt kissers

Truer words have never been spoken.  I live in Southside and Gadsden is definitely a TURD town.  The next notorious humpdyker will probably come from Gadsden.  The sad thing is, Gadsden will be soooooo proud.

There is a lot of talk of Les Miles bailing some kid out of jail last week in Anniston....has anyone heard anything about this???  Several people from Anniston have called in to PF that saw him there at a bail bondsmen.  I don't think they are referring to Kwon...maybe his teammate that just got an LSU offer?

And no truer words have been spoken that Gadsden being a turd town.  Some shady stuff has gone down there in regards to UAT.  Specifically Dre Kirkpatrick...who BTW was a big time druggie in HS so I find it incredible to believe he cleaned his act up at UAT and then the second he left he was busted again.  Also, some crazy stuff with Dre's family....his mama definitely improved her lot in life after Dre signed with Bama.  And yes I do know this....I was born and raised there and everyone knows everyone there and is in everyone's business.  Also know several teachers at GHS who scratched their head how Dre even qualified for UAT. 

There is a lot of talk of Les Miles bailing some kid out of jail last week in Anniston....has anyone heard anything about this???  Several people from Anniston have called in to PF that saw him there at a bail bondsmen.  I don't think they are referring to Kwon...maybe his teammate that just got an LSU offer?

And no truer words have been spoken that Gadsden being a turd town.  Some shady stuff has gone down there in regards to UAT.  Specifically Dre Kirkpatrick...who BTW was a big time druggie in HS so I find it incredible to believe he cleaned his act up at UAT and then the second he left he was busted again.  Also, some crazy stuff with Dre's family....his mama definitely improved her lot in life after Dre signed with Bama.  And yes I do know this....I was born and raised there and everyone knows everyone there and is in everyone's business.  Also know several teachers at GHS who scratched their head how Dre even qualified for UAT. 

The father of one of those kids(recruits) owns a bail bond company in the area. Perfectly natural for a coach to visit a parent at his workplace, but of course some tongue wagging lunatic had to make it into something else.

I don't even won't to lose Kwon to LSU.

I do not even will not to lose Kwon to LSU????

;D

I had to play grammar police for a second (even though I hate it).

You know Gadsden is the UAT capital of the state. Nothing but a biased farmtown. At least Anthony Swain can't be bought by The REC.

Archived