Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walker77, did you go to anniston high? I graduated from there in 91.

:we::believe::we:

Class of 73... Been in Auburn area pretty much ever since... Still have family there, though...

Where does all the talk of KA conidering a greyshirt from UA, I do not buy it, he is one of the few LB who is ranked that high on ALL boards. I have not seen any quotes from him or his coaches stating such. I also do not see Saban taking some of the committments he is taking over KA.

I mean they have a LB that jumped into the top 100 that has an offer list that does not include anyone above Southern Miss and Memphis.   :dunno:

Saban would take him just to keep from signing with AU or LSU.

I honestly believe this for one reason and one reason alone: not only would it keep him from playing in a scheme better suited for his abilities at their two biggest rival schools but it wouldn't be a wasted scholarship bc at worst Kwon would an absolute special teams demon, a la Craig Sanders. This is why I believe Saban has a legitimate desire to sign Kwon.

It does not matter. Bama is not the team to docus on here. LSU is. Kwon is not taking the Bammer grayshirt. LSU just offered Trae Elston hoping that gets them over the top with Kwon.

Smuphy just tweeted...

Smuphy Jordan powell

I think Auburn signs Kwon as of right now.

Wheb asked why he said "great visit with the coaches this morning." And if we would take Kwon and Benny Brown he said "depends on how other prospects go. If we miss on some, yes, we will."

Smuphy just tweeted...

Smuphy Jordan powell

Wheb asked why he said "great visit with the coaches this morning." And if we would take Kwon and Benny Brown he said "depends on how other prospects go. If we miss on some, yes, we will."

Thanks for the update, ellitor.

Smuphy just tweeted...

Smuphy Jordan powell

;D  :wareagle:

Smuphy just tweeted...

Smuphy Jordan powell

I had given up on KA. Figured he was headed to LSU. Who actually said the 2 comments.

Smuphy just tweeted...

Smuphy Jordan powell

I had given up on KA. Figured he was headed to LSU. Who actually said the 2 comments.

SECMike asked the 2 questions.

Smuphy just tweeted...

Smuphy Jordan powell

May I ask....who is "Smuphy"?

Smuphy just tweeted...

Smuphy Jordan powell

A long time AE poster that has a few sources.

ESIT: He just gave his picks and is not a sunshine pumper...Auburn will sign Kwon Alexander Stefon Diggs Avery Young Ricardo Louis Jordan Moore Leonard Williams Goldman is still a real possibility...

Smuphy just tweeted...

Smuphy Jordan powell

ESIT: He just gave his picks and is not a sunshine pumper...Auburn will sign Kwon Alexander Stefon Diggs Avery Young Ricardo Louis Jordan Moore Leonard Williams Goldman is still a real possibility...

I'm more confident about Goldman than most here, but I am surprised Kwon is leaning to Auburn.  And honestly, I would be more surprised if Young and Diggs signed with UF.  I really think those two are Auburn bound.

Could be an epic signing day for the good guys.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Smuphy just tweeted...

Smuphy Jordan powell

I'm more confident about Goldman than most here, but I am surprised Kwon is leaning to Auburn.  And honestly, I would be more surprised if Young and Diggs signed with UF.  I really think those two are Auburn bound.

+ 1

Smuphy just tweeted...

Smuphy Jordan powell

I don't know what that would mean in terms of rankings (ellitor?), but that would be a near-perfect class.

It seems that some of you have read something different than me about Diggs.  Why all the confidence?

I am not confident but there are some I trust that are.

I am no recruiting expert but when was Auburn ever being considered by all these top prospects? When Pat Dye was coach?

I am no recruiting expert but when was Auburn ever being considered by all these top prospects? When Pat Dye was coach?

Sig Sauer!  Good to see you brother!  Glad you're on the AE now. It's the place to be.  WDE!

Sig Sauer!  Good to see you brother!   Glad you're on the AE now. It's the place to be.   WDE!

Yes, the flamers ran me off al.com. Can't stand to even go there.

Now hearing Kwon has a commitable offer to UAT.  If true, I'm assuming he goes there.

Wonder who they will "cut" to make room for their 'oversigning'?

Archived