Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSU is in need of a safety after missing on Collins. Kwon = LSU. We need bigger LBs anyways.

If he goes to LSU it won't be at safety. They don't have to best LB corps and plus Kwon doesn't have the coverage skills to be a LB. Right now he doesn't even have to coverage skills to be a LB in college. Whoever gets him is going to really work on his coverage skills. Once he gets that down the sky is the limit.

The updykes were recruiting him as safety. They know a little about defense.

Different styles of defense. LSU runs a speed oriented 4-3, while Bama runs a prototypical 3-4. He's too small to play OLB at Bama and likely too big to play safety at LSU.

LSU is in need of a safety after missing on Collins. Kwon = LSU. We need bigger LBs anyways.

If he goes to LSU it won't be at safety. They don't have to best LB corps and plus Kwon doesn't have the coverage skills to be a LB. Right now he doesn't even have to coverage skills to be a LB in college. Whoever gets him is going to really work on his coverage skills. Once he gets that down the sky is the limit.

Different styles of defense. LSU runs a speed oriented 4-3, while Bama runs a prototypical 3-4. He's too small to play OLB at Bama and likely too big to play safety at LSU.

Not much difference in the safety positions. If the updykes think he can play safety in their 3-4 then he most certainly can play in a 4-3. If LSU would have pulled Collins probably wouldn't be an issue. Well, then updyke would

be in his ear.

Laura McKennan on Scarbo & harbo  radio show just stated that she thinks Kwon goes to AU, Benequez may end up at AU, C Patterson good chance to AU, and UF only has room for one between Diggs & Agholor, FWIW-

In the context of those you mentioned, I would be happy picking up KA, BB, CP, and have a shot at SD. I think NA is 50/50 with UF and USCw right now. It's a toss up on SD at the moment.

The weeman only offered KA a grey-shirt from what I heard, so we should be in good shape with him.

Laura McKennan on Scarbo & harbo  radio show just stated that she thinks Kwon goes to AU, Benequez may end up at AU, C Patterson good chance to AU, and UF only has room for one between Diggs & Agholor, FWIW-

Sadly Aglohor to USC is what is trending now...And not sure why she says they can only take one of them anyway. Florida has room for 32-34 signees this year if they want to.

In the context of those you mentioned, I would be happy picking up KA, BB, CP, and have a shot at SD. I think NA is 50/50 with UF and USCw right now. It's a toss up on SD at the moment.

It should not surprise you that most of what Laura McKeeman said is inaccurate.  Especially some of the things she reported about Armstead, Agholor, and Diggs.  She's pretty clueless.

It should not surprise you that most of what Laura McKeeman said is inaccurate.  Especially some of the things she reported about Armstead, Agholor, and Diggs.  She's pretty clueless.

They didn't hire her for her brains...  :cool:

BMatt just made his latest picks and he picked Kwon to LSU.

Who exactly did BMatt picked to Auburn? He picked Goldman to FSU and Kwon to LSU but who does he have Auburn finishing with?

Louis, Diggs, AY, Kozan L Williams, and Moore

I am not sure why folks believe he is coming to AU. The guy has had every opportunity to commit to AU over the last month or so but has not done it. I believe we are his last fall back position. He does not want to be here. It happens and so be it.

I am not sure why folks believe he is coming to AU. The guy has had every opportunity to commit to AU over the last month or so but has not done it. I believe we are his last fall back position. He does not want to be here. It happens and so be it.

Largely agree. People around him don't want him going to AU either.  I am ok with that though.  If he ends up here, I am highly skeptical he will succeed if he doesn't really want to be here.  Same reason I will be shocked if Calloway is ever more than a role player for bama.

Who exactly did BMatt picked to Auburn? He picked Goldman to FSU and Kwon to LSU but who does he have Auburn finishing with?

Nothing wrong with closing with that list.

:wareagle:

LSU has jumped on him HARD.  He's goin to the Bayou, IMO.

I think Brown, from Florence, is our back up plan for Kwon.  I think Brown is a 4* on Scout.  

Never thought we would get either of them anyway. If we close with those guys, I would be pretty freaking pumped. What does he say about Armistead? Oregon?

I've heard AU on one end and lsu the other.....but he has been a NSD announcement from the beginning

Hard for some of us to accept that a guy just may not want to come to the Plains for play football.  I don't take it personally, as we get our share of players just like the rest of the SEC.

Bryan Matthews said in the comments section that he believes there are people in Oxford pushing him away from going to Auburn if he isn't going to Bama. TRANSLATION: "If you aren't going to Bama, go ANYWHERE but Auburn."

Um, no kidding... considering that list includes 1 5*, 4 4*, and 1 3*. That would be incredible.

Um, no kidding... considering that list includes 1 5*, 4 4*, and 1 3*. That would be incredible.

Incredible indeed!  :wedance:

Archived