Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

Has there been any posted on what Kwon thinks about coach VanGorder?

No and there has not been any mention of Auburn in home visits with him since BVG was hired.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BM said today that BVG will visit all our defensive recruits this week.

But did he say Kwon was going to be apart of those visits?

Wow, I'm so confused I thought Kwon was one of our locks? How did this go bad all the sudden? Seems everything I have read until today was about how he was All In. I guess this is what I get for going a couple of days without reading post on recruiting.  :(

Wow, I'm so confused I thought Kwon was one of our locks? How did this go bad all the sudden? Seems everything I have read until today was about how he was All In. I guess this is what I get for going a couple of days without reading post on recruiting.  :(

Well you have missed this thread for the past week my friend. There are reports anywhere from AU leads, to he would go to Bammer even if he had to Grey shirt, to LSU gets him if he unofficially visits them this weekend.

BM said today that BVG will visit all our defensive recruits this week.

But did he say Kwon was going to be apart of those visits?

No, he did not name any recruits. He just said that BVG would be visiting ALL our defensive recruits this week. Don't recall seeing anything anywhere, other than this board, about Kwon not getting a visit.

LSU is in need of a safety after missing on Collins. Kwon = LSU. We need bigger LBs anyways.

If he goes to LSU it won't be at safety. They don't have to best LB corps and plus Kwon doesn't have the coverage skills to be a LB. Right now he doesn't even have to coverage skills to be a LB in college. Whoever gets him is going to really work on his coverage skills. Once he gets that down the sky is the limit.

Unless something has changed from last week, Kwon is coming to AU.

If Kwon goes back to LSU this weekend, u wanna bet a pair of Tix that he signs elswhere??

Nope. Just telling everyone what one of his coaches told me last week. He has taken Kwon on almost all of his visits to schools. By the way, what is a Tix?

If Kwon goes back to LSU this weekend, u wanna bet a pair of Tix that he signs elswhere??

Nope. Just telling everyone what one of his coaches told me last week. He has taken Kwon on almost all of his visits to schools. By the way, what is a Tix?

DeerTick2.jpg

Thoses pcs of cardboard with shiny stuff & seat number printed on them, also known as ducats-

I dig what you're saying...Here's to hoping you know what you are talking about.cheers.gif

LSU is in need of a safety after missing on Collins. Kwon = LSU. We need bigger LBs anyways.

If he goes to LSU it won't be at safety. They don't have to best LB corps and plus Kwon doesn't have the coverage skills to be a LB. Right now he doesn't even have to coverage skills to be a LB in college. Whoever gets him is going to really work on his coverage skills. Once he gets that down the sky is the limit.

The updykes were recruiting him as safety. They know a little about defense.

We must have talked to the same guy.

You live in Oxfotd?

You live in Oxfotd?

No, I had to go over there the other day for JSU. Coach Gross coached at my high school though so I know him. He's not who I talked to though.

Archived