Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do the turds even have room for Kwon?

I mean, they can always tell him to wait a year and work at the job they find him while they look for a scholarship..

:zapbama:

If I went to Oxford, or anywhere else in Alabama for that matter, and knew I was going to Auburn...it'd keep it a secret too. No one wants the undue pressure put on them by the REC. **See Enrique Florence last year**. Keep it quiet and announce on NSD when they can't threaten your family.

If I went to Oxford, or anywhere else in Alabama for that matter, and knew I was going to Auburn...it'd keep it a secret too. No one wants the undue pressure put on them by the REC. **See Enrique Florence last year**. Keep it quiet and announce on NSD when they can't threaten your family.

This one is a new one to me. Who's family was threatened and when?

I think it is more for stopping the harassment than the threatening. The nut job bama fans that do that will tone it down after NSD. So why have to listen to them before hand. If the recruits know where they are going and the coaches do too, then that is all that matters.

Do you blame him?  There is a crimson clad teabagger on the loose, ya know....

Do you blame him?  There is a crimson clad teabagger on the loose, ya know....

Teabaggers and treekillers and elephants, oh my!

Or, just carry a tape recorder and when they threaten your family contact the NCAA and FBI. People go to jail and schools get death penalty. That is assuming that the REC doesn't control the NCAA, FBI, and CIA.

Or, just carry a tape recorder and when they threaten your family contact the NCAA and FBI. People go to jail and schools get death penalty. That is assuming that the REC doesn't control the NCAA, FBI, and CIA.

Probably just the NCAA. ;)

Trae Elston, who just named Ole Miss his leader (is that leader #6!?), just picked up an offer from LSU. I have a feeling this has some Kwon influence, as well as their lack of confident in flipping Landon Collins. Hope he picks us, but feeling he may be a LSU lean.

May just be TIGERDROPPINGS rumor, but they think Kwon is headed back to LSU next weekend for an unofficial. If true would have to be a serious sign that Kwon not coming to AUB-

That and I have not heard anywhere that BVG is even recruiting him hard at this point.

If BVG is no longer recruiting him hard anymore I'll be highly disappointed to be honest with you. I think if healthy he makes an immediate impact in the special teams game and pushes for a spot in the 2 deep. I'm sure that our coaches have a plan though. WDE

If BVG is no longer recruiting him hard anymore I'll be highly disappointed to be honest with you. I think if healthy he makes an immediate impact in the special teams game and pushes for a spot in the 2 deep. I'm sure that our coaches have a plan though. WDE

What kind of "if" is that? 

I don't think Kwon has ever really been interested in coming to Auburn. I think he is a Bama fan and was disappointed they backed off him.

Archived