Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

I thought so, but wasn't 100% positive.

I do love that video clip, Could watch all day!   :thumbsup:

:we:

Yes, who is that? That is very impressive.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oxford Trio (Flint/Alexander/Elston) will be announcing on NSD @ Oxford High School @ 10 am cst.

Flint= Jacksonville State

Alexander= Auburn

Elston= Tennessee

What happened to the Clemson love with him?

And wow, this is the first I've heard his name on this board in FORever.

WOW if true...dude fell hard and far!!

I was surprised when someone told me that too. May have been joking.  :dunno:

Last I heard it was Oregon, Iowa, or Clemson. Flint told me Auburn backed off after he decommited :dunno:

Oxford Trio (Flint/Alexander/Elston) will be announcing on NSD @ Oxford High School @ 10 am cst.

Alexander= Auburn

Elston= Tennessee

He has burned bridges with most of the schools that recruited him. Ok. State appears to be the team that gets him now.

Criscomilk, I tried to tell them about the Alexander Kwon story but a couple said I was false about the turds backing off.  You know most of the coaches over there use to coach us at Anniston.  That was how I got it.  I am no insider just got lucky with this one. 

Alexander= Auburn

Elston= Tennessee

He has burned brifges with most of the schools that recruited him. Ok. State appears to be the team that gets him now.

brifges=bridges?  or britches?  :tease::laugh:

I think they backed off a little bit and then expressed some interest again once his visit date approached and they realized he was healing quickly.  That what I surmise about the whole situation.  Keep feeding info as it comes though Scooter.  Glad to know you are on here.

:we::believe::we:

I was at Oxford today. I talked to some of Kwon's coaches and they told me that he won't tell them where he is going. They said he already knows though.  They said the safe pick would be bama but they think its AU or LSU. Also, they said whoever gets Elston is going to be lucky to have him. They said he would be a great CB instead of S. Finally, they said it was smart for AU and Flint to part ways. They're hoping he goes to GT because he's such a good run blocker.

Well, someone summed this up,  IMO, perfectly.  Kwon wants to be at Bama and thinks he is too good for AU. 

And I honestly think that hits the nail on the head.  I, for one, am kinda glad BVG seems to be looking in other directions.  I don't want ANYONE on that field that would prefer to be a turd.  NO ONE. 

He can be a turd sitting on the bench at Bama if that is what makes him happy. 

I was at Oxford today. I talked to some of Kwon's coaches and they told me that he won't tell them where he is going. They said he already knows though.  They said the safe pick would be bama

The safe pick would be Bama? :laugh: Why won't the kid just look at the depth chart?

It gets under my skin a bit when a person openly admits that he knows what school hes going to but wont announce it, and this is weeks before its announced. I can understand a couple of days but really?

I was at Oxford today. I talked to some of Kwon's coaches and they told me that he won't tell them where he is going. They said he already knows though.  They said the safe pick would be bama

The safe pick would be Bama? :laugh: Why won't the kid just look at the depth chart?

They meant if you were guessing where he was going not the best place for him.

It gets under my skin a bit when a person openly admits that he knows what school hes going to but wont announce it, and this is weeks before its announced. I can understand a couple of days but really?

That's what I would do. Commits get blasted for switching schools and sometimes things change. So why do they need to announce to the public where they plan on going?

I was at Oxford today. I talked to some of Kwon's coaches and they told me that he won't tell them where he is going. They said he already knows though.  They said the safe pick would be bama but they think its AU or LSU. Also, they said whoever gets Elston is going to be lucky to have him. They said he would be a great CB instead of S. Finally, they said it was smart for AU and Flint to part ways. They're hoping he goes to GT because he's such a good run blocker.

He's known where he's going since Dec 5th. Hint, hint. The Coaches also know where he's headed.

He can't announce it. The school has set up a press conference for all three of the trio to announce their commitment on NSD at 10 am.

He's known where he's going since Dec 5th. Hint, hint. The Coaches also know where he's headed.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. They showed me some film of their sophomore rb also. Seemed like someone to keep an eye on. He's a turd fan though.

Ok...hint hint....why don't you just tell us what you know? 

Ok...hint hint....why don't you just tell us what you know? 

because it's going to blow the whole deal.

Archived