Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

The real story,,,,, When Kwon got hurt Alabama backed off, Auburn still wanted him bad.   You could always tell he was a little down about the Alabama thing, but still liked Auburn too.  When the turds found out that he was going to come back 100 percent maybe better, they told him that they did not know what they were going to do on defense and did not know if Smart was coming back.  That also told him they would have been there for him whatever would have happened. That is the reason they backed off of him,is what they claimed,which we all know that if Auburn wants someone Turds come out of the sewr and smell it out.  When you are eighteen years old and the player has a good heart these coaches are going to tell you anything.  One thing is that his momma loves Auburn and he does too.  It is neck and neck.  Alabama though very snicky never told the young man he would start.  That what's makes Auburn Auburn and turd country turd country.  Why is fits better at Auburn, he has a good heart,attitude,leaves it all on the field,and cares about the people around him.  LSU is also in the picture.  He would be the right fit at Auburn.  Turds know he would help us right away and will try anything to steer him away whatever the Trent.  Let me clarify backing off.  Not to many coaching visits from turd country.  I hope he makes the right decision and comes to Auburn where he will be treated like family.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I talked to 1 of Kwon's coaches this weekend. He said it is between AU and lspoo. He said Kwon does not particularly like $aban. He also said his mom is in love with coach Chizik, and he expects him to go to AU! Also the rumors about uat backing off aren't true, according to him.

I talked to 1 of Kwon's coaches this weekend. He said it is between AU and lspoo. He said Kwon does not particularly like $aban. He also said his mom is in love with coach Chizik, and he expects him to go to AU! Also the rumors about uat backing off aren't true, according to him.

Thank you JT. These people saying bammer backed off of Kwon are either turds, listen to the turds and have not talk to Kwon or anyone close to him. Great post. WDE.

Thanks jville. Pretty much backed up exactly what I'm hearing as well.

What I said in the article was how Alabama treats their recruits.  I am not a insider just from Calhoun County and good friends with Oxfords strength Coach.  You can call me what ever you want to BG.  I was just sharing something I was told second hand.  Jville you are right about LSU but if Alabama cannot get him they will do whatever they can to get him away from us,cause he could make a impact for us right away.  Kwon is better than about five of the recruits that Alabama have recently signed so you can take it for what it is worth.  People see things in a different way too.  So who knows. 

I don't doubt that he would be at bama if he had a committable offer. He is a lifelong bama fan from what i understand. I know if AU offered me a football scholarship it would be REALLY hard to go somewhere else even if the other schools provided me a better oppurtunity.

I don't doubt that he would be at bama if he had a committable offer. He is a lifelong bama fan from what i understand. I know if AU offered me a football scholarship it would be REALLY hard to go somewhere else even if the other schools provided me a better oppurtunity.

Very good point.  It would be impossible to not got to AU if with a commitable offer, and nobody could tell me any different specially at the age.  My mom is all AU, but if she wasn't it wouldn't matter what she said either.

The real story,,,,, When Kwon got hurt Alabama backed off, Auburn still wanted him bad.   You could always tell he was a little down about the Alabama thing, but still liked Auburn too.  When the turds found out that he was going to come back 100 percent maybe better, they told him that they did not know what they were going to do on defense and did not know if Smart was coming back.  That also told him they would have been there for him whatever would have happened. That is the reason they backed off of him,is what they claimed,which we all know that if Auburn wants someone Turds come out of the sewr and smell it out.  When you are eighteen years old and the player has a good heart these coaches are going to tell you anything.  One thing is that his momma loves Auburn and he does too.  It is neck and neck.  Alabama though very snicky never told the young man he would start.  That what's makes Auburn Auburn and turd country turd country.  Why is fits better at Auburn, he has a good heart,attitude,leaves it all on the field,and cares about the people around him.  LSU is also in the picture.  He would be the right fit at Auburn.  Turds know he would help us right away and will try anything to steer him away whatever the Trent.  Let me clarify backing off.  Not to many coaching visits from turd country.  I hope he makes the right decision and comes to Auburn where he will be treated like family.

bG you might want to read it again before you call someone a turd.

The real story,,,,, When Kwon got hurt Alabama backed off, Auburn still wanted him bad.   You could always tell he was a little down about the Alabama thing, but still liked Auburn too.  When the turds found out that he was going to come back 100 percent maybe better, they told him that they did not know what they were going to do on defense and did not know if Smart was coming back.  That also told him they would have been there for him whatever would have happened. That is the reason they backed off of him,is what they claimed,which we all know that if Auburn wants someone Turds come out of the sewr and smell it out.  When you are eighteen years old and the player has a good heart these coaches are going to tell you anything.  One thing is that his momma loves Auburn and he does too.  It is neck and neck.  Alabama though very snicky never told the young man he would start.  That what's makes Auburn Auburn and turd country turd country.  Why is fits better at Auburn, he has a good heart,attitude,leaves it all on the field,and cares about the people around him.  LSU is also in the picture.  He would be the right fit at Auburn. 

Turds know he would help us right away and will try anything to steer him away whatever the Trent.  Let me clarify backing off.  Not to many coaching visits from turd country.  I hope he makes the right decision and comes to Auburn where he will be treated like family.

Like I said I am no insider

bG you might want to read it again before you call someone a turd.

BCC28 you are just mad cause I called you out last week.  I live in Auburn and you might be the turd fan.  I am very good friends with the strength coach Tom May, I asked him if he cared about me putting his name out here.  I grad from AU in 2005 and now live in auburn.   If you don't think Alabama backed of then you don't know the whole story.  Like I said he is a good kid and Alabama acted like they were there the whole time when Auburn was sticking beside him through thick and thin.  I guess people will always see things in a different light.  You are right jville you must be from Jacksonville so I don't doubt you, I am from Anniston.  So sometimes everyone has a different look at things.  I am not a insider just wanted to share how Alabama treats their recruits.  Which is not right to these kids for the turds to try and get a player just cause we need a good linebacker like him.

Not mad just stating a FACT. alabama has never backed off Kwon. That's what they will want everyone to think if he signs with Auburn. Has Chizik been there more for Kwon since his injury? Yes, but that only shows how wee man is. I have known Kwon and his family for years, therefore I'm carefull to limit what I post out of respect for them.

BCC28 you are right I tried to delete this thread went back to modify and could not.  Sorry man I should not have said that. I apologize.  That was very unprofessional of me just got mad when you called me a turd.  No hard feelings I hope.  Thanks man.  I don't think Tom May really knew what I was talking about when I said me putting his name on here.  You know the family so you know what a good kid he is.

BCC28 you are right I tried to delete this thread went back to modify and could not.  Sorry man I should not have said that. I apologize.  That was very unprofessional of me just got mad when you called me a turd.  No hard feelings I hope.  Thanks man

No problem man, I really didn't even know you had commented on the issue, just remember a person or two talking about it. It's all good.  ;D

Has anybody read the Andrew Bone post on KA talking about his bama visit this pass week-end ? 

^^^^^^^^

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yep, same spill as usual. He said the food was good.

He also said “Alabama, Auburn and LSU are coming at me the hardest right now. Nobody is separating themselves from anyone else. Everyone is still the same. I will make my decision on signing day.”

What's up Scott?  Hey Pologuy, do I know you as well?  Yes my name is actually Chris Goodgame.  Scott, it is good to know we have a few people on here representin'.

:believe::we::believe:

Archived