Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

Looks pretty even with LSU and Auburn for Kwon right now. Alabama has him on an official but he couldn't commit right now if he wanted to. Yes, they have just one spot left but that is assuming that they all sign, which is not a given. We saw that first hand last year.

They essentially have 3 spots left. They will not sign at least 2 players that are currently committed to them.

Do you know which 2?

Yes.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last I heard Kwon was coming to Auburn. I have not heard that, that has changed.

Kwon has always been a bama fan ......

Do I have to spell it out for some of you guys? Move on to someone else to worry about. ;)

This quote that I quoted above is why you don't need to spell it out. Obviously you don't know too much about Kwon or you would've known that he's currently in Tuscaloosa.

The last I heard Kwon was coming to Auburn. I have not heard that, that has changed.

Do I have to spell it out for some of you guys? Move on to someone else to worry about. ;)

This quote that I quoted above is why you don't need to spell it out. Obviously you don't know too much about Kwon or you would've known that he's currently in Tuscaloosa.

So is Sinseri, what is your point? :dunno:

Looks pretty even with LSU and Auburn for Kwon right now. Alabama has him on an official but he couldn't commit right now if he wanted to. Yes, they have just one spot left but that is assuming that they all sign, which is not a given. We saw that first hand last year.

They essentially have 3 spots left. They will not sign at least 2 players that are currently committed to them.

Do you know which 2?

Yes.

I should have seen that one coming.  :-[

Ok, let me rephrase.

Will you reveal which 2 right now in  this forum?

Do the 2 players know themselves?

Are they holding on to these guys as Backups in case something else fall thru?

Is it simply a numbers problem for UAT or a grade problem for the players?

If you have inside info and know a recruit then you would've known by 8pm tonight that he was taking an official visit to Tuscaloosa and not taking a visit to Auburn. :dunno:

If you have inside info and know a recruit then you would've known by 8pm tonight that he was taking an official visit to Tuscaloosa and not taking a visit to Auburn. :dunno:

The thing I don't get is where this Kwon to visit AU this weekend came from. Nobody with a shred of inside knowledge ever said that.

Justin Hokanson posted about Kwon coming to Auburn this weekend and that had been set for awhile until the past couple of days.

Via the War Room on Rivals.com TODAY 1/13/12:

From Justin Hokanson

*** Oxford (Ala.) four-star linebacker Kwon Alexander has a top three of Alabama, Auburn, and LSU. Alexander has been one of Auburn's top targets throughout the process, took an official visit on Nov. 25-27, and was scheduled to be back in Auburn this weekend. Those plans may have changed as Alexander may visit Alabama this weekend instead of Auburn.

I'm not going to quote the entire piece of information by Hokanson as it was premium info. And it was later confirmed that Alexander is indeed in Tuscaloosa.

I think we may be getting away from what BCC was saying, or at least my interpretation was, which is that Kwan would ultimately be coming to Auburn, not this weekend.

Justin Hokanson posted about Kwon coming to Auburn this weekend and that had been set for awhile until the past couple of days.

Via the War Room on Rivals.com TODAY 1/13/12:

From Justin Hokanson

*** Oxford (Ala.) four-star linebacker Kwon Alexander has a top three of Alabama, Auburn, and LSU. Alexander has been one of Auburn's top targets throughout the process, took an official visit on Nov. 25-27, and was scheduled to be back in Auburn this weekend. Those plans may have changed as Alexander may visit Alabama this weekend instead of Auburn.

I'm not going to quote the entire piece of information by Hokanson as it was premium info. And it was later confirmed that Alexander is indeed in Tuscaloosa.

Thanks. Had not read that. I am still confident about Kwon though. UAT and LSU have at most 3 spots left. We have 9.

Do you know which 2?

Yes.

I should have seen that one coming.  :-[

Ok, let me rephrase.

Will you reveal which 2 right now in  this forum? Out of respect for the players, no

Do the 2 players know themselves? probably

Are they holding on to these guys as Backups in case something else fall thru? no

Is it simply a numbers problem for UAT or a grade problem for the players? Grades

PMed you

Do you know which 2?

Yes.

I have a feeling that I know at least one of the two, and you saying you know which two only strengthens that opinion.

I think it has always been UAT 1 LSU 2 and AU 3 for Kwon.  But Auburn is the only offer that is committable.  And I really don't think our coaches would accept his committment right now, because he could possibly flip on signing day if Tide or Bengals lose out on someone.  We don't need any more of that.  But Kwon is assured we have a spot for him on signing day.  I wonder if the Michael Flint thing has anything to do with KA feelings about Auburn.  Not sure how close they are.  That being said, I feel we are at least 50-50 for his signature.

This is the feeling I am getting as well.  I think Kwon waits until signing day to see if a spot at bama or lsu open up.  If #1 and #2 are full then he will come to Auburn. 

I think it has always been UAT 1 LSU 2 and AU 3 for Kwon.  But Auburn is the only offer that is committable.  And I really don't think our coaches would accept his committment right now, because he could possibly flip on signing day if Tide or Bengals lose out on someone.  We don't need any more of that.  But Kwon is assured we have a spot for him on signing day.  I wonder if the Michael Flint thing has anything to do with KA feelings about Auburn.  Not sure how close they are.  That being said, I feel we are at least 50-50 for his signature.

This is the feeling I am getting as well.  I think Kwon waits until signing day to see if a spot at bama or lsu open up.  If #1 and #2 are full then he will come to Auburn.   If Kwon goes to bama I think he is processed around year 3 and gets his college snaps at UNA, Troy or another like school. 

Do you know which 2?

Yes.

I have a feeling that I know at least one of the two, and you saying you know which two only strengthens that opinion.

So how about sharing with the rest of us.

Kwon said early playing time is his main factor. His mom also wants him to go to Auburn. BTW, my son is a LB in the pee wee league in Oxford, Kwon has worked with him on a 1 on 1 bases more than once. ;)

We are in the twilight of these recruit's recruiting hour. Actions speak louder than words. IMO, all b.s. is out of the window. Recruits are starting to show their hands(card playing reference).

It is generally thought that UAT commit Gladney is know to not be able to get in. Also the RB commit from around ATL that was injured is thought to be taking a greyshirt if slots are not available. Forgot his name-

If everything goes as planned (for the last 6 weeks or so) Kwon will go to Auburn. Of course anything could happend when bammers involved (see TJ Yeldon). I'll say 99% on Kwon to Auburn.

It is generally thought that UAT commit Gladney is know to not be able to get in. Also the RB commit from around ATL that was injured is thought to be taking a greyshirt if slots are not available. Forgot his name-

If you're thinking of Justin Taylor (Atlanta, GA), I think he's an EE so he couldn't greyshirt unless he paid his own way.  The other rb for the turds is Drake from Powder Springs and I don't think he enrolled yet.

If everything goes as planned (for the last 6 weeks or so) Kwon will go to Auburn. Of course anything could happend when bammers involved (see TJ Yeldon). I'll say 99% on Kwon to Auburn.

I'd be surprised to see him anywhere but AU.... I think uat had a good chance at him early, but I just don't think they have room even if he wanted to go there.... Like you said, anything can happen, but as a guess I'd say AU.

UGA folks are saying Brandon Greene is going to flip to them.

He is in Tuscaloosa this weekend on his official.  Good luck to them.

Oh, and I think you should win the "random thought of the day" for this morning.

We are in the twilight of these recruit's recruiting hour. Actions speak louder than words. IMO, all b.s. is out of the window. Recruits are starting to show their hands(card playing reference).

Not just recruits.  Coaches as well.

Read something saying that Chizik and BVG won't be having an in-home visit with Kwon during their round of defensive visits.  Not sure on the validity, but if true, that speaks louder than anything out there right now.

Not just recruits.  Coaches as well.

Read something saying that Chizik and BVG won't be having an in-home visit with Kwon during their round of defensive visits.  Not sure on the validity, but if true, that speaks louder than anything out there right now.

Have we moved on or is he a lock?

Archived