Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

Do you believe rumor LSU trying to snag him?

Why wouldn't they. Or anyone else for that matter. That's what happens to good players, other schools want them too.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why wouldn't they. Or anyone else for that matter. That's what happens to good players, other schools want them too.

This^^^

Still is  :wedance: for Kwon...and hoping for that to stay all the way to NSD!

They may if they miss on other targets but according to some of their fans they are down to their last 3 slots and are holding out for 2 db's and another lb they have rated higher that they consider a lock.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a comment on DS about Kwon from KKolumbo I believe.  Can you elaborate?

Just saying I don't think we end up with Kwon. He seems intent on somehow going to bammer or LSU.

also, I find it kinda strange that every defensive prospect imaginable is getting a visit from BVG and Chizik next week, except for Kwon.

There is a comment on DS about Kwon from KKolumbo I believe.  Can you elaborate?

Just saying I don't think we end up with Kwon. He seems intent on somehow going to bammer or LSU.

also, I find it kinda strange that every defensive prospect imaginable is getting a visit from BVG and Chizik next week, except for Kwon.

Sometimes I wonder if the pressure/money around high profile in this states is:

a) You better go to uat if they want you

B) You better NOT go to AU if you end up not going to uat

Obviously (a) is a given, but I really feel more and more like there is a large amount of "go anywhere but AU" out there too, and I wouldn't be surprised if it' backed by money, too.

I believe that BVG has greater interests in other linebackers. I don't believe he is a star struck type of coach.

I agree with the star struck comment but I highly doubt BVG has evaluated Kwon like you believe in the first sentence.

Are you guys now saying that Kwon is not coming to AU? Thought this one was supposed to a rock solid done deal from a long, long time ago?

What changed here?

never thought he was a lock. I thought he was more into AU though, i'll admit. Sounds like AU is a consolation prize to him to the real prize of bammer.

Kwon is one that I have been skeptical of all along. It just always seemed that he really wanted to go to Bama. We heard from very early on that he was a Bama lock. Then they sort of backed off and he just sort of fell into an "Auburn lock." That made me nervous, and it seems like it may have done the same with the coaches. I can't blame them if they don't want to get burned again as we get close to signing day. Find the guys who are willing to truly commit and move on from those who want AU to be a fallback plan.

What difference does UA already having 5 lb's committed make?  I know the recruit more due to the 3-4 scheme, but I would imagine they are pretty well stocked in that position anyway.

Are you guys now saying that Kwon is not coming to AU? Thought this one was supposed to a rock solid done deal from a long, long time ago?

What changed here?

never thought he was a lock. I thought he was more into AU though, i'll admit. Sounds like AU is a consolation prize to him to the real prize of bammer.

I don't see how recruits can over look that bama is already watered down with DBs and LBs. Saban is telling everyone they will start. Bama will be running a 9-9-9 scheme with all LBs on defense next year.

Sometimes I wonder if the pressure/money around high profile in this states is:

a) You better go to uat if they want you

B) You better NOT go to AU if you end up not going to uat

Obviously (a) is a given, but I really feel more and more like there is a large amount of "go anywhere but AU" out there too, and I wouldn't be surprised if it' backed by money, too.

DING DING DING

I agree with kk. uat has been slow playing kwon and if they do not get Goldman or Winston (who they really want),they will give kwon a scholarship. If not he will probably go to LSU. The sad part is that he does not see it, or maybe he does and he does not care.

I hope we are completely wrong and he says "I have always wanted to go to AU" on signing day but I do not see it happening.

Everyone is just guessing. Nothing may have even change.

I agree... where is this information coming from.  Have we moved on, or has Kwon eliminated us? 

Also, do we have another LB prospect in place if we don't get Kwon?

What changed here?

I don't see how recruits can over look that bama is already watered down with DBs and LBs. Saban is telling everyone they will start. Bama will be running a 9-9-9 scheme with all LBs on defense next year.

I

IIiii   

What changed here?

Ifwe ran a 9-9-9 our D would have been unstopable ;)

sounds like Auburn has moved on.

I got that feeling too. LSU has been a player for him a long time and i think he ends up there. Bama class is almost full and i don't think they want Kwon as safety now since they have Landon Collins.

I heard that BVG is very high on a Vandy commit who is a LB. He's a tall and lanky kid from Atlanta that i can't think of his name off the top of my head.

sounds like Auburn has moved on.

^^^^^THIS may be true. And I believe contrary to the last 2 pages of this thread I have heard from multiple people that have good info on Bammer that Smart told Kwon no and there was not room for him.

Archived