Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Let's just agree to disagree on Kwon and UAT . Everybody seems like they know what happened and everyone has a different story. And you know what. It does not matter when or why UAT stopped recruiting Kwon. The important thing is they did stop so let's stop arguing about it. It's pointless! Bottom line is Kwon will be an Auburn Tiger so let's celebrate it.  :wedance: :wedance:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to jump in the fray, but the reason Bama backed off is that they found out New Mexico is about to offer Kwon.  Nobody can beat Bob Davie in the recruiting game.  Nobody. 

Hate to jump in the fray, but the reason Bama backed off is that they found out New Mexico is about to offer Kwon.  Nobody can beat Bob Davie in the recruiting game.  Nobody. 

Good call.  :thumbsup:

Bob Davie....wow...close huh. :banghead::wareagle:

Lobo's baby............... instead of All In, we say All Lobo's or Los Lobo's something like that I get them mixed up.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Let's just agree to disagree on Kwon and UAT . Everybody seems like they know what happened and everyone has a different story. And you know what. It does not matter when or why UAT stopped recruiting Kwon. The important thing is they did stop so let's stop arguing about it. It's pointless! Bottom line is Kwon will be an Auburn Tiger so let's celebrate it.  :wedance: :wedance:

Does it still look promising for us with Kwon ?

Does it still look promising for us with Kwon ?

I have no ideal but I hope so....

Bammer stopped recruiting him remember? They didn't want him anyway remember? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No need to worry anyways. Bama is almost tapped out of spots. So when they get full and tell all those great players, lined up outside saban's office begging to play there, to get lost, we will have a shot at them. 

Bammer stopped recruiting him remember? They didn't want him anyway remember? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No need to worry anyways. Bama is almost tapped out of spots. So when they get full and tell all those great players, lined up outside saban's office begging to play there, to get lost, we will have a shot at them. 

not close to tapped. They have 5 to 7 spots left and the have to commits that may not make it in so they will let them go so they have 7 to 0 spots left.

not close to tapped. They have 5 to 7 spots left and the have to commits that may not make it in so they will let them go so they have 7 to 0 spots left.

That is still only about 1/5 left and about half of what we have left.

I'm sorry but this sounds like we are waiting on their left overs. This isn't cool at all !!! I hate alabama and I do not want to be a consolation prize for not making saban's list. I apologize if I misunderstood you.

Kwon had a serious injury. Im not even sure i want him as a Tiger, its a risk for any team that signs him

Not a risk at all when you see how he destroys plays in the backfield.

Kwon's surgery was done by one of (if not the best) surgeons in the world. He will have no problems by the start of next season.  I expect him to RS anyway which would give him another year. I know an OL that had the same surgery by the same Dr. and he was released to play after 14 weeks.

I'm sorry but this sounds like we are waiting on their left overs. This isn't cool at all !!! I hate alabama and I do not want to be a consolation prize for not making saban's list. I apologize if I misunderstood you.

I was being sarcastic. That is the way bama fans claims it works in the real world.

I was being sarcastic. That is the way bama fans claims it works in the real world.

Well on the bright side we aint updyke fans...that is enough for me :zapbama:

• 2 weeks later...

Kwon had a serious injury. Im not even sure i want him as a Tiger, its a risk for any team that signs him

I would also argue that Zac Etheridge's injury was a heckuva lot more serious and potentially career ending that Kwon's.....and that turned out pretty well :)

A torn ACL is not the end of the world anymore....and from what I have heard/read Kwon has recovered very nicely. 

I would also argue that Zac Etheridge's injury was a heckuva lot more serious and potentially career ending that Kwon's.....and that turned out pretty well :)

A torn ACL is not the end of the world anymore....and from what I have heard/read Kwon has recovered very nicely. 

in the interview he says he is about 85% and is done with rehab, he is making a fast recovery!

He is working his butt off at the Under Armor practices.  Looks like 100%.  Come on down Kwon!!

Can't wait til he is 100% because he says he is at 85%.  :tease:

Archived