Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

Dropped out of the Rivals 250 today.

Ellitor, do you know the reasoning behind him being dropped?

Well the easy answer would be because of his knee injury but Casher has been out with a bad injury and only dropped 8 spots so I  :dunno:

Casher dropped b/c he did not play this season due to being ineligible from leaving Faith Academy and transferring to Davidson High School

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the easy answer would be because of his knee injury but Casher has been out with a bad injury and only dropped 8 spots so I  :dunno:

Irrelevent. My point is he only dropped 8 spots and did not play.

Casher dropped b/c he did not play this season due to being ineligible from leaving Faith Academy and transferring to Davidson High School

They talked about casher and kwon in the rivals 250 chat. With Casher they said his drop was because he didn't play but they still remembered his camps and how impressive he was. With kwon he was injured yes, but they said he was overrated to begin with. Shocking, reminds me of another state of alabama linebacker who was highly ranked and leaning towards bama then switched his feelings to auburn and is all of a sudden overrated.

They talked about casher and kwon in the rivals 250 chat. With Casher they said his drop was because he didn't play but they still remembered his camps and how impressive he was. With kwon he was injured yes, but they said he was overrated to begin with. Shocking, reminds me of another state of alabama linebacker who was highly ranked and leaning towards bama then switched his feelings to auburn and is all of a sudden overrated.

They changed BC's rating because he was not as good a RB as he was a LB and they were right to do that.

I'll tell you what i would do. After he puts on the orange and blue uniform show him what they said and then tell Kwon to go get him and watch him knock the offense around the field.

Don't forget, LOTS of our people all over Internet sites cried foul when Jake Holland was only a 3 star, they said he should be 4 star, same as CJ Mosley... Jake eventually got that 4 star.

Don't forget, LOTS of our people all over Internet sites cried foul when Jake Holland was only a 3 star, they said he should be 4 star, same as CJ Mosley... Jake eventually got that 4 star.

And sadly Jake has played like a 3* while CJ has played like a 4* when healthy.

My point exactly. Every time some announcer picks us to loose, some so called expert ranks us low in the polls, some bookmaker puts the line out with us a huge underdog, or a recruiting service rates a player a certain way or changes the rating of a player, it does not mean they are doing it because they dislike AU or are pro UAT. Sometimes that is just their opinion, and sometimes they turn out to be correct.

Really El, its sad to say but all your post lately have sounded like sour grapes and dogging Auburn and lifting up the turds. If you are gonna flip to the darkside go ahead and do it and quit downing our players. Jake played a heck of a year bein beat and battered and young. Then you say hes a 3* and mosely "when healthy is " a 4*. You have lost a lot of creadibility and respect

Really El, its sad to say but all your post lately have sounded like sour grapes and dogging Auburn and lifting up the turds. If you are gonna flip to the darkside go ahead and do it and quit downing our players. Jake played a heck of a year bein beat and battered and young. Then you say hes a 3* and mosely "when healthy is " a 4*. You have lost a lot of creadibility and respect

I have seen solid play from JL but no flashes of briliance. I have seen flashes of brilliance from CJ....As for the other stuff I am sorry you feel that way Poppy. If you have seen my posts over the past 2 years you will know I am a realist. I am not a sunshine pumper. I never have been and never will be. I call a spade a spade. No disrespect but if all you guys all feel that way and only want a sunshine pumper then I will gladly take my posts and analysis of team rankings and such elsewhere but I will still love Auburn and continue to work at Auburn University.

I am sorry you feel that way Poppy. If you have seen my posts over the past 2 years you will know I am a realist. I am not a sunshine pumper. I never have been and never will be. I call a spade a spade. No disrespect but if all you guys all feel that way then I will gladly take my posts and analysis of team rankings and such elsewhere.

No disrespect but they are other posters on here, and guess what some of those have credieble info.

I thought Ellitor's statement was pretty spot on. Jake didn't have a great year. That doesn't mean he can't have a big year next year though. Hopefully he recognizes it and it motivates him in the off season and he has a monster Jr. year.

To be honest when evaluating Jake out of High School he was a 3* in my mind based on my evaluation but I was happy as an Auburn fan that he got a 4th ^. And like the previous poster said,  Jake can play up to that level but has not yet. At this time I honestly think it will be tough for him to hold to a starting job if players like Frost get and stay healthy.

I thought Ellitor's statement was pretty spot on. Jake didn't have a great year. That doesn't mean he can't have a big year next year though. Hopefully he recognizes it and it motivates him in the off season and he has a monster Jr. year.

No one on the defense had a great year. Some had their moments but when the defense overall doesn't look good, it is harder for each player to shine. That just brings the players down more and then eventually brings the offense down too.

To be honest when evaluating Jake out of High School he was a 3* in my mind based on my evaluation but I was happy as an Auburn fan that he got a 4th ^. And like the previous poster said,  Jake can play up to that level but has not yet. At this time I honestly think it will be tough for him to hold to a starting job if players like Frost get and stay healthy.

Ellitor you think Frost ends up in the middle?

I don't know but he is smart enough too. Your MLB needs to be very football smart in a 4-3. His smarts and athleticism would make for a very good MLB. But we may need him more at OLB  :dunno: But I am not saying Jake is not smart enough. I just feel Frost has a more complete skill set.

To be honest when evaluating Jake out of High School he was a 3* in my mind based on my evaluation but I was happy as an Auburn fan that he got a 4th ^. And like the previous poster said, Jake can play up to that level but has not yet. At this time I honestly think it will be tough for him to hold to a starting job if players like Frost get and stay healthy.

I don't know but he is smart enough too. Your MLB needs to be very football smart in a 4-3. His smarts and athleticism would make for a very good MLB. But we may need him more at OLB :dunno: But I am not saying Jake is not smart enough. I just feel Frost has a more complete skill set.

I would agree he has all the tools. But I thought he might be more suited for the outside with holland, landrum, or mckinzy holding the middle.

I don't know but he is smart enough too. Your MLB needs to be very football smart in a 4-3. His smarts and athleticism would make for a very good MLB. But we may need him more at OLB  :dunno: But I am not saying Jake is not smart enough. I just feel Frost has a more complete skill set.

I would agree he as all the tools.  But I thought he might be more suited for the outside with holland, landrum, or mckinzy holding the middle.

Yeah. I just have always liked smart athletic MLBs. They are a rare breed and soooo valuable. That's why Mike Singletary is one of my favorite players of all time.

Just a quick note to remind everyone that a) Jake's dad is a member of AE and B) he told us early in the season that Jake has been playing hurt since very early on.

Just a quick note to remind everyone that a) Jake's dad is a member of AE and B) he told us early in the season that Jake has been playing hurt since very early on.

Thank you. I was not aware of this since I was in Cali for 2 months with no internet to be able to see the site.

Thank you. I was not aware of this since I was in Cali for 2 months with no internet to be able to see the site.

here it is.

Though he's battling, you could justify adding Jake to that list. He's get two ankle sprains (a high ankle on right leg that's fairly severe). He's got a torn bicep and a sprained wrist/broken bone in his hand.

He wasn't expected to play last saturday but was able to go some. I imagine the same this sat

Frost will not be our MLB.

Bird, where do you see Frost playing. Is it OLB? I think he has a lot of potential.

Archived