Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

So why have they all but stopped recruiting them? Is it because they think he's ours and they can't change that? Is it because they don't think he's all that good? Is it because they are already loaded at linebacker?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So why have they all but stopped recruiting them? Is it because they think he's ours and they can't change that? Is it because they don't think he's all that good? Is it because they are already loaded at linebacker?

I'm guessing it's because Alabama already has commitments from four 4* linebackers this season, and they already have a little bit of depth built up there for next season with underclassmen on the roster. 

So from their perspective, why risk taking a chance on a linebacker with an ACL injury?

I'm guessing it's because Alabama already has commitments from four 4* linebackers this season, and they already have a little bit of depth built up there for next season with underclassmen on the roster. 

So from their perspective, why risk taking a chance on a linebacker with an ACL injury?

They are not even talking to him as an LB. They are talking to him as a safety because he would not fit their 3-4 scheme as an LB.

They are not even talking to him as an LB. They are talking to him as a safety because he would not fit their 3-4 scheme as an LB.

Ellitor is this because of his size? If so, that's interesting since Jerrell Harris was about his size when he graduated HS.

Ellitor is this because of his size? If so, that's interesting since Jerrell Harris was about his size when he graduated HS.

It's more of his style. It fits the 4-3 much better than the 3-4. Plus Bama is in good shape for 2 other LBs they want in Jenkins and Duvall.

I saw Kwon at the Iron bowl. He was hanging out with Casanova and Dee Liner. Coach Roof was speaking with personally before stretching drills. Take that as you wish I guess.

He said he had fun.

“I like everything about Auburn,” Alexander said. “Their family, atmosphere, teammates, everybody is just cool around there. It’s like they say, a family atmosphere.”

“The visit went good,” he said. “They lost but they all did good. It was a good game, good Iron Bowl.

“I can see I can play over here,” he said. “They really need help on the defense.”

“It was nice because it’s like they say, it’s a family,” Alexander said. “Everybody is cool. All the teammates come together and everybody gets to know each other.”

He said his top four Auburn, Alabama, LSU and Florida State are all even.

Any updates on how Kwon's weekend went at Auburn?

anyone? anyone? buller? buller?

Barring a horrible visit I don't think it matters because Bama has all but stopped recruiting him. Pretty much an AU lock at this point.

Yeah, that's what they started to say after they found out he was leaning heavy to Auburn.

Kwon's running and rehabbing his knee. He said he's using this time trying add 20 lbs. before next season. He wants to play early. Rumors of early commitment from Kwon float around, but every time I ask it's a signing day commitment.

Barring a horrible visit I don't think it matters because Bama has all but stopped recruiting him. Pretty much an AU lock at this point.

Yeah, that's what they started to say after they found out he was leaning heavy to Auburn.

He actually started leaning to AU after Bama cooled on him as a LB.

He actually started leaning to AU after Bama cooled on him as a LB.

He started leaning to AU after our decommited Olineman started taking him to games last season.

I hope this young man will make his way down the right path that ends with the "Loveliest Village on the plain, sweet Auburn".

Doc

The locals have set up the NE Alabama high school football awards banquet in Oxford and guess whom the evenings speaker is? Bingo.... the short one himself. Kwon will be an Auburn Tiger, IMO.

AB, wrote a damage control bit of "alabama was backing off Kwon" right after Kwon started leaning hard toward Auburn. This was long before he hurt his leg. Kwon wants come in and play right away, this is the most important factor to him. War Kwon Eagle.

Dropped out of the Rivals 250 today.

Ellitor, do you know the reasoning behind him being dropped?

Well the easy answer would be because of his knee injury but Casher has been out with a bad injury and only dropped 8 spots so I  :dunno:

Archived