Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

Another Site says LB Alexander visiting Baton Rouge for Official this weekend, and that LSU is in finals for Kwon. Is he going to also see AU or maybe they scheduled this in hopes of snatching him after a big win?? With UAT only having six slots left, would think he woulda already committed there before train left station-

Honestly, bama is done recruiting Kwon. It looks like bama has turned the heat up on Kirven, Quay Evans, and Jordan Jenkins in hopes to round out their line/backer slots. Don't be surprised if they get Arik Armstead too. Besides he's (Kwon) too small to play backer there. He fits the 4-3 scheme the best. He's going to actually check out LSU. He's going for the experience. He will more than likely take two more, at the least one more unofficial visit to Auburn before the regular season is up.

Watch for Auburn to potentially turn the heat up on Noor Davis too. There's no doubt we finish strong.

My final 10 look like this:

Josh Garnett

Matt Cochran

maybe Avery Young (tough fight with UF) they convinced Dunker to move to Guard and that opens another Tackle slot.

Stefon Diggs

one of Jordan Jenkins/Channing Ward

one of Justin Shanks/Eddie Goldman/Aziz S h i t t u

Kwon/Noor Davis

Javiie

Deon Bush

Cyrus Jones

I think that Young, Davis, and Cyrus are the wildcards here. We'll take 2 of the 3.

I think you can cross Goldman and shittu off the list.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another Site says LB Alexander visiting Baton Rouge for Official this weekend, and that LSU is in finals for Kwon. Is he going to also see AU or maybe they scheduled this in hopes of snatching him after a big win?? With UAT only having six slots left, would think he woulda already committed there before train left station-

Honestly, bama is done recruiting Kwon. It looks like bama has turned the heat up on Kirven, Quay Evans, and Jordan Jenkins in hopes to round out their line/backer slots. Don't be surprised if they get Arik Armstead too. Besides he's (Kwon) too small to play backer there. He fits the 4-3 scheme the best. He's going to actually check out LSU. He's going for the experience. He will more than likely take two more, at the least one more unofficial visit to Auburn before the regular season is up.

Watch for Auburn to potentially turn the heat up on Noor Davis too. There's no doubt we finish strong.

Josh Garnett

Matt Cochran

maybe Avery Young (tough fight with UF) they convinced Dunker to move to Guard and that opens another Tackle slot.

Stefon Diggs

Kwon/Noor Davis

Javiie

Deon Bush

Cyrus Jones

I think that Young, Davis, and Cyrus are the wildcards here. We'll take 2 of the 3.

I think you can cross Goldman and $**ttu off the list.

I meant to put Leonard Williams on there. I can't believe I left him off! I knew something looked funny.

Goldman is the least likely of the 3 DTs. I feel our chances increase with S h i t t u if we get Cochran. Distance is not a big deal fo Aziz. I'm not saying we get him. I'm just saying it's a possibility.

Josh Garnett

Matt Cochran

Stefon Diggs

Kwon/Noor Davis

Javiie

Deon Bush

Cyrus Jones

I meant to put Leonard Williams on there. I can't believe I left him off! I knew something looked funny.

Goldman is the least likely of the 3 DTs. I feel our chances increase with S h i t t u if we get Cochran. Distance is not a big deal fo Aziz. I'm not saying we get him. I'm just saying it's a possibility.

I still think we have a great shot flipping Shanks. I am slso hearing there are questions that at 6'2 Cochran may not be big enough to play center in the SEC so he may not have a committable offer yet.

Josh Garnett

Matt Cochran

Stefon Diggs

Kwon/Noor Davis

Javiie

Deon Bush

Cyrus Jones

I still think we have a great shot flipping Shanks. I am slso hearing there are questions that at 6'2 Cochran may not be big enough to play center in the SEC so he may not have a committable offer yet.

re Cochran, we have had shorter (and capable) centers in the past. Personally I would be willing to take Cochran if it would help get his brother. Conversely, if taking MC hurts our chances with his brother, I would be leery to offer MC.

Josh Garnett

Matt Cochran

Stefon Diggs

Kwon/Noor Davis

Javiie

Deon Bush

Cyrus Jones

Don't be surprised if Arik Armstead is on the official visitor list for the Iron Bowl.

Auburn has recruited him very hard, and his coach specifically mentioned us as a school Arik is going to visit.

if we get half that list, i am pumped.  would love to see a rehabbed and motivated kwon with an extra 10-15 lbs on him with his speed.  will be fun to watch (assuming he is playing for us in the future)

• 1 month later...

;D

Spill it

We aren't fighting for him with bammer anymore. They are only taking 1 more safety potentially and that would be Collins.

And they don't want him at LB. They've got silent commits from Jenkins and Devall and that will round out their LB class.

Some will bicker that we get him by default, all I care about is that we get him because he's tailor made for  the type of defense we want to run.

I hope they don't get Collins - their defense is going to be insanely good. And if they flip Liner, I may just have to pull an Updyke and flip out on them. That little midget of a coach sure does have some recruiting pull.

I hope they don't get Collins - their defense is going to be insanely good. And if they flip Liner, I may just have to pull an Updyke and flip out on them. That little midget of a coach sure does have some well dressed players in suits.

;D

Kwon def fits in the 4-3 defense a lot better than the 3-4. Bammer is recruiting him as a Safety. Should be interesting until the end though.

That's one of our biggest "ins" with him, is the 4-3 we run and need for LBs right away.

he'd have to learn a new position at Bama and they truly don't feel he can play well enough in space to become a true safety, even though he has the size they like in a safety. They are full at LB though and won't be taking any other safety than Collins if they get him. They are taking 2 other corners, but both are JUCO.

Also getting Kwon would mean the past two years we would've signed 7 of the top instate LBers. That's huge!!! I don't think ppl have really noticed how we have slowly retaken over the state in recruiting. All of Bama's big gets now are more out of state that in

Thats cause there arent enough 5 stars in the state for them to be satisfied.

Right now I am loving the tlant we are getting at LB but we are not getting the development you want in that area. I'm not gonna lie, Eltoro is far and above Holland right now, and I havent seen a LB other than Eltoro make any noise this year. Hopefully Frost can come back next year and make an impact, as well as Cassanova and maybe Kwon. LB, along with DT and OG, is where we are weakest right now.

I think Garret will be making some noise before long. Holland is gonna Neva good one too; the bloke has been playing banged up and still holding his own.

Note that Satan is putting the heat on D Liner already as he is going to be the top in state recruit next year and Saban don't want to be outdone again. Two IB losses and getting out recruited again instate would put a little too much pressure on the little midget, he might implode.

Any updates on how Kwon's weekend went at Auburn?

anyone? anyone? buller? buller?

Barring a horrible visit I don't think it matters because Bama has all but stopped recruiting him. Pretty much an AU lock at this point.

Archived