Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

Kwon did injure his knee while making a cut.  He said he heard a pop.  He was on crutches after the game but said he would be back next week.  The bad part is it happened in the 4th quarter and Oxford had a 20 point lead.  Come on down to The Plains, Kwon. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wishs Kwon a speedy recovery.  On a side note I sat with Cassinova last night and if we get Alexander and Mitchell our LB group is going to be solid.  Really like Cassinovas size

guess saban won't want him now. We do lets show him what family really means. We there for you thick or thin. Hope you recover fast Mr alexander.

I'll agree with the message here. Not so much the grammar, just the message.  ;)

He showed up at the hospital with a group of people wearing Bammer gear.  Apparently, he went to his orthopedist in Anniston and Satan hooked him up with the bammer team doctor to get a second opinion.  That is not a good sign that he is that tight with Satan.  However, he was not wearing bammer garb at the hospital, but Oxford gear.  This information from someone who was present at his surgery, so don't shoot the messenger. 

He showed up at the hospital with a group of people wearing Bammer gear.  Apparently, he went to his orthopedist in Anniston and Satan hooked him up with the bammer team doctor to get a second opinion.  That is not a good sign that he is that tight with Satan.  However, he was not wearing bammer garb at the hospital, but Oxford gear.  This information from someone who was present at his surgery, so don't shoot the messenger. 

Deleted my comments due to leaving my O&B glasses on for too long.  :laugh:

Bama's team orthepedic doc is Lyle Cain (headquartered in Birmingham), part of James Andrews group who handle Auburn's.  Andrews is currently in Pensacola.  This is not a big deal an Saban had nothing to do with it.  Cain just happens to be the local doc of choice.

Bama's team orthepedic doc is Lyle Cain (headquartered in Birmingham), part of James Andrews group who handle Auburn's. Andrews is currently in Pensacola. This is not a big deal an Saban had nothing to do with it. Cain just happens to be the local doc of choice.

Was a patient of Andrews myself.

I talked to Dr Cain today.  He is doing surgery on me the 20th of next month and we talked about KA.  The high-school coach (Grass) is the one that got KA into Cain office.  He did the same thing for my GS 2 years ago. I asked him how KA was doing and Dr Cain said the surgery went great and that he expected him to be fully recovered by next spring. He does a great job.  My grandson was cleared to play after 14 weeks.  It will all depend on how hard KA works his rehab.

This has nothing to do with bammer, KA was refered to Cain just like the JSU QB was refered to Andrews a few weeks ago. BTW, I don't know whom this people in bammer gear were(I don't think there were any)since KA's Mom, Dad, and Stepmom. are all Auburn fans.

This has nothing to do with bammer, KA was refered to Cain just like the JSU QB was refered to Andrews a few weeks ago. BTW, I don't know whom this people in bammer gear were(I don't think there were any)since KA's Mom, Dad, and Stepmom. are all Auburn fans.

Yeah, the bammer post had me completely confused.

Not to be a jerk or anything, but...where exactly did you hear this again? Sounds quite suspect to me. Are you sure this person was present at his surgery? Because it sounds like gibberish that a Bama fan would make up and post on one of their boards...

(Not saying you're the Bama fan, only commenting that it sounds more like hearsay posted as fact that might have misled you.)

I talked to Dr Cain today.  He is doing surgery on me the 20th of next month and we talked about KA.  The high-school coach (Grass) is the one that got KA into Cain office.  He did the same thing for my GS 2 years ago. I asked him how KA was doing and Dr Cain said the surgery went great and that he expected him to be fully recovered by next spring. He does a great job.  My grandson was cleared to play after 14 weeks.  It will all depend on how hard KA works his rehab.

Shouldn't HIPAA prevent him from saying anything about his surgery?

Shouldn't HIPAA prevent him from saying anything about his surgery?

I work as a x-ray tech at UAB and this is most certainly a HIPAA violation. If the MD spoke to anyone that wasn't actually caring for KA then it would be a violation. In actuality, a MD speaking to another MD about an individual in public places(Elevator, halls, main desk) would also be a violation. It wouldn't matter if both MDs were actively taking care of KA.

Archived