Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently some Bammers have said they are backing off Kwon, any update DJ?

Their excuses have already started eh?  We must be looking good for him then.

:zapbama:

I'm afraid the earlier he commits the greater the chances will be he chooses the dark side. The earlier the decision the more pressure that will be put on him by the mullets.

Considering his mother is an Auburn fan, I think it's the opposite...

^^ I'm in this guys camp. given that he's visited recently a couple of times; to me it's like buying a new/er car; you don't go back to/revisit the dealership and check out the car that you're not going to buy; you go back and check out and visualize yourself behind the wheel of the ride your committing yourself to for the foreseeable future. I'm no recruiting guru by an stretch of the imagination, which is an understatement, so the above is just my personal take on the situation. It's shaping up to be the opposite of the last couple of situations that we've found ourselves in with Momma liking the "other" team.

That is an excellent and well reasoned post. I also agree with you.

There would be some sweet Irony if this player commited to us because Momma likes us. I have said in the past that it is alright when the family helps lead a young man to us or to the other side. A young athlete makes his decision for numerous reasons. Playing time. liking the coaching staff, liking other recruits or players who are already commited some where, familial influence, to get away from home or to stay close to home, and sadly because of illicit activities by boosters at some program.

What ever the reason it is the young athletes choice and while it is ok to ve dissapointed if your school is not chosen or to be happy if it is. We should all hope whatever the choice the athlete makes that it works out for the athlete.

I ended up at Auburn on a whim. No real logic behind it. It was the best whim I ever had.

That said I hope that after Kwon chooses I can be happy because for whatever reason he chooses he becomes an Auburn Tiger.

:we:

Would you say the we lead for him DJ?

answer the question.. yes or no

Yes. I said back in the early Spring that I actually expected to get all 3 of the "Oxford trio", but that was back when OL Michael Flint was still committed, and AU was still actively pursuing DB Trae Elston.

I went to the Clay and Oxford game last night.  I saw Kwon and Michael play. Kwon was fast but a none factor.  Clay really neutralized him and his speed. Michael was ok. No disrespect to neither and I know  u can't judge recruits on one game. Just my opinion. Now will say this clay has a lot of D1 talent. I know we have offered ER DeAndre (i forgot his last name) maybe one of the mods could help. He's a JR. The also have a lot of other guys to. I will find the names out later. (#7 soph Wr with  :we:Great hands, #1 playmaker, #5 beast at RB, #11 & 44 Talented JR LBS).. Hopefully our coaches will look at these  guys. FYI Clay won 31-20.. Great game.. Dj do u know of any of these guys?

I went to the Clay and Oxford game last night.  I saw Kwon and Michael play. Kwon was fast but a none factor.  Clay really neutralized him and his speed. Michael was ok. No disrespect to neither and I know  u can't judge recruits on one game. Just my opinion. Now will say this clay has a lot of D1 talent. I know we have offered ER DeAndre (i forgot his last name) maybe one of the mods could help. He's a JR. The also have a lot of other guys to. I will find the names out later. (#7 soph Wr with  :we:Great hands, #1 playmaker, #5 beast at RB, #11 & 44 Talented JR LBS).. Hopefully our coaches will look at these  guys. FYI Clay won 31-20.. Great game.. Dj do u know of any of these guys?

The "DeAndre" you're refering to is DeAndre Woods, who 247sports.com already has as a 4-star prospect. He'll be one of the top-ranked guys in the state next year, and AU is very much in the picture for him. I'm not really too familiar with any of the other guys on that team, but I do know that you are correct in that they are VERY talented, and if that's the case, then we won't have to worry about whether our coaches will "take a look at them" or not.  :)

Spoke with one of my sources in the Oxford area this morning. Per one of Kwon's family members, it's looking like Auburn, for Kwon's services. He also said the Kwon also likes Oregon. I got the impression that Auburn being close to home, and momma wanting him here, he'll be a tiger. :wedance:

I sure hope your source is good. Thanks for sharing.

War Eagle !

Yes, I do also. My source is the 2nd person in the area this week to tell me Kwon's headed to Auburn. Rivials now has Kwon dropped to the #15 ranked OLB in the country, and now a 4-star. That's enough to tell me he could be headed to Auburn.

Is there a higher rated linebacker in the state?

We land Kwon and Javiie, we'll have the top 3 OLB according to Rivals.

Yeah, I like the way this is looking. We're gonna be really good.

Ragland is rated the top LB in the state. But I'm from the same area he is and most people don't think he deserves it.

Ragland is rated the top LB in the state. But I'm from the same area he is and most people don't think he deserves it.

Ragland is probably the most impressive LB from a size standpoint, but he doesn't play as big as he is. If he ever got a mean streak though, he would be scary good.

Ragland is probably the most impressive LB from a size standpoint, but he doesn't play as big as he is. If he ever got a mean streak though, he would be scary good.

this is exactly what YaBoyMaxWeezy (member on here) said about Ragland when he went and saw him play last year. He's huge but plays sooooo soft.

Yeah. I've played baseball and basketball with him and I've never seen him get mad.

this is exactly what YaBoyMaxWeezy (member on here) said about Ragland when he went and saw him play last year. He's huge but plays sooooo soft.

Archived