Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could it be in the two cases cited the parents were the beneficiaries of REC trickle down economics?

And in the BC case, intimidation.

How is it that this kid is not beating down the door to play for us? Have you seen the linebackers and the depth we have on the roster?

We have some good solid players but if you look at uat and LSU, they have monster talented players. We need guys like this badly.

He might want to see a defensive scheme that will suit his abilities. There is a lot of recruits who wouldn't come near our defense that was on show this past Saturday. Hopefully, the staff make it more presentable.

Could it be in the two cases cited the parents were the beneficiaries of REC trickle down economics?

I'm not one to throw stones and saying something I have no proof of.

I have no hard evidence either. However I formerly worked for a REC member and overheard some conversations that you wouldn't believe.

I have no hard evidence either. However I formerly worked for a REC member and overheard some conversations that you wouldn't believe.

Did you ever think to put a recorder in your pocket???  That would have been priceless.  You could have been the lead source for the Yahoo 11 story.  :laugh:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fill us in!!!!!!!!!!

Let me give you an idea of the office environment mind set. The company I worked for is a service company. They set up a booth at an event that many of the states school systems attended. Upon returning from the event the Lead Salesman said "Who do we have to pay to win an award" at this event. To go to such lengths to win a meaningless award to me was unbelievable.

They hired a helper for one of the service trucks. He just happened to be a student athelete. I found it very strange that he was at the office when the service trucks were not. The owners son made it a point to let him know who in the office were not uat fans. He was there for a month or two then was gone. During his time there he had the distinction of being the only black guy employed there. As you can see a lot of thing here simply dont add up.

I was working on a project for the owner. I went to his office and he was on the phone. He was talking football with a friend. He kept saying "He is going to be a really good one". It appeared to me that the friend was bragging about the part he played in getting this linebacker (from what I gathered) to play football there.

Just a couple of examples of strange events that occurred.

Per an article by Bone on Scout, Kwon says that he originally planned to announce on on Signing Day but now may make a decision sooner. Hopefully last weekend gave him some love for AU.

I'm afraid the earlier he commits the greater the chances will be he chooses the dark side. The earlier the decision the more pressure that will be put on him by the mullets.

Considering his mother is an Auburn fan, I think it's the opposite...

It wasn't the best game for him to come either, if he was looking for the defense to impress. I suppose this could go both ways really. He may have just enjoyed his visit so much that he's thinking AU is the place for him, or our defensive showing may have convinced him to go to the turds. Who knows?  :dunno:

I'm hoping that he observed that if there is any team that could use my talents immediately it is Auburn!

War Eagle!

The 'silver lining' from last weekends defensive debacle was the abundance of potential early playing time for true freshman on the defensive side of the ball!  I think I also read that Kwon's mother was with him and she is an Auburn fan!  WDE!

I'm afraid the earlier he commits the greater the chances will be he chooses the dark side. The earlier the decision the more pressure that will be put on him by the mullets.

Considering his mother is an Auburn fan, I think it's the opposite...

^^ I'm in this guys camp. given that he's visited recently a couple of times; to me it's like buying a new/er car; you don't go back to/revisit the dealership and check out the car that you're not going to buy; you go back and check out and visualize yourself behind the wheel of the ride your committing yourself to for the foreseeable future. I'm no recruiting guru by an stretch of the imagination, which is an understatement, so the above is just my personal take on the situation. It's shaping up to be the opposite of the last couple of situations that we've found ourselves in with Momma liking the "other" team.

Archived