Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

also.....Trae does not have a committable offer to bammer. He will only get one if they miss on Collins and/or Dixon (JUCO), their next choice would be Bush but they don't need another safety so if they miss on those firsts two they'd probably just stick with the one safety (Williams) in this class. Trae won't get an offer from them.

Rivals says he does have an offer from bama.

He couldn't commit to them today if he tried. It's a verbal offer. We have offered a lot of guys who couldn't commit to us right now if they tried to as well.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kwon doesn't fit bama's defense, I think we land him.......Javi + Kwon + McKinzy = stellar LB class.

Would be a GREAT starting 3 in about 2 or 3 years.

Kris Frost?

Talked to a few team mates on the Oxford football team today. (Lucky enough, they come into books-a-million quite a bit) Seems Trae Elston may be leaning towards the Turds now. If he does commit, Kwon will commit with him. If he chooses anywhere besides the tide, which doesn't seem likely now, then we still have a shot. Kwon is keeping very quiet about where he is leaning, but this is from somebody who is very close to the situation.

Sounds like they might be on the outside of the info then.......

what I was told today is that Kwon might end up falling right in our laps. The turds are leading for both Denzel Devall and Jordan Jenkins and both would be LBs and leave Kwon without a spot. They really just want Kwon so that we won't get him, as he is a perfect fit in a 4-3 and has no real position in a 3-4.

I don't care how we get him, I just want to make sure we get him. If he tried to commit now to bammer, they might not accept yet publicly.

If I was Kwon, I'd kick you in the nuts, What are you saying? I am not good enough and only a backup plan? for any team?

No, he's saying that Saban is trying to get him to keep Auburn from getting him. Just like he did with Corey Grant. Just like he did with Petey Smith. Etc. Etc. Etc. I guarantee you that kk doesn't think he's an inferior prospect, only that Saban is an inferior judge of talent.

well, this coaching staff and the recruits we have gotten since their arrival..and if it wasn't for TT's BS he pulled, this again would be another stellar year..but, I always have and keep faith and say a 9 win year..10 maybe!

well, this coaching staff and the recruits we have gotten since their arrival..and if it wasn't for TT's BS he pulled, this again would be another stellar year..but, I always have and keep faith and say a 9 win year..10 maybe!

Tubs got lazy with recruiting toward the end, sure, but it's hard for me to blame him, considering the way he got treated.

So from what I've read, Kwon Alexander is leaning towards UA now? Is that accurate? I'm only asking now, please don't just jump on me.

Kwon doesn't fit bama's defense, I think we land him.......Javi + Kwon + McKinzy = stellar LB class.

Would be a GREAT starting 3 in about 2 or 3 years.

Kris Frost?

Make that an AUsome four-man rotation!  :thumbsup:

also.....Trae does not have a committable offer to bammer. He will only get one if they miss on Collins and/or Dixon (JUCO), their next choice would be Bush but they don't need another safety so if they miss on those firsts two they'd probably just stick with the one safety (Williams) in this class. Trae won't get an offer from them.

He couldn't commit to them today if he tried. It's a verbal offer. We have offered a lot of guys who couldn't commit to us right now if they tried to as well.

And you know this to be a fact?  I wonder how you could know it. Do you have a source in the bama staff that feeds you these nuggets.

So from what I've read, Kwon Alexander is leaning towards UA now? Is that accurate? I'm only asking now, please don't just jump on me.

Just my opinion and I am no expert, but I would say he is definitely a bama lean right now.

And you know this to be a fact?  I wonder how you could know it. Do you have a source in the bama staff that feeds you these nuggets.

kk tends to have a pretty good idea of what's going on. BTW, rivals generally gets its information about scholarship offers from the players, and it's a common practice for schools to extend non-committable offers.

Now, I don't know anything about this kid's situation, so I'm not going to confirm or deny anything except that kolumbo is more than just a random person on a message board.

Who is the bigger talent? Kwon or Trae?  Kwon has to follow Trae?  Doesn't make sense to me.  Like last season when Crowell and Wright committed at the same time on TV.  Crowell to GA and Wright to AU.  Kwon and Trae aren't holding hands all day.  I don't see why they would follow each other.  We still have a good chance

make no mistake about it Kwon's heart is with bammer. He's always wanted to play for them. His brain is coming in the way though. He knows 2 things are huge for Auburn: 1. Depth at LB 2. 4-3 defense versus a 3-4.

He knows he doesn't fit a 3-4 as well as a 4-3 and that bammer is LOADED with LBs from the past 2 classes and he probably wouldn't see the field for a year or 2 there and he could contribute probably right away at AU.

Make no mistake though, as rednilla said, I very much believe Kwon is an elite LB and possibly the best 4-3 OLB fit in the country.

as far as teammates wanting to play together in college ... this is said every year by teammates.  I think they trully believe it during the recruiting process.  But when Jan/Feb roll around, those guys do what is appropriate for themselves and they sign with different schools (and usually for the correct reasons).  Trae/Kwon may end up at college together, but the final decisions wont be because they were high school teammates.

I really thought he was an Auburn lean. Look I know we're going to get kids, I just live close to Alexander's area and I was really hoping we got him :(

Kwon lists his top 5 of Auburn, Bama, Oregon, FSU, and LSU. He plans to be at Auburn next Saturday for the season's opener. He also plans an official to Oregon in October. He's still plans a signing day decision. Info courtesy of Bryan Matthews.

sounds to me he is exploring and looking pretty hard at other schools than bama.

The fact that he keeps coming back to Auburn  shows he likes something at Auburn.

So....  Anyone else have the feeling that we lost a lot of whatever ground we did have on KA yesterday when all those "fans" left early? That can't look good to any recruit. Not trying to bring pessimism to the board but I hope these people are ashamed. Many former players on twitter and several national media outlets have commented on how poor our "fanbase" looked.

kwon's mother was at the game with kwon and she is a big Auburn fan according to Bryan mathews. that could help pull him our way and the fact that he could play immediatly.  5 star  Bama commit rueben foster was also at the game.

someone needs to impress the fact to him that he is too light to play outside for the updykes and will be a career special teams player....he would be a much better fit for a 4-3....he needs to be shown the depth chart for the updykes at LBer....based on what i saw saturday,ever how many schollies are left,i'd use every damn one of them on linebackers....the D-line wasn't great,but after watching the replay,they played better than i first thought...it was the linebackers that made them look worse than they were....they made some plays,but they were out of postion a bunch,took the wrong gaps abunch,bates just ain't going to change and should be regulated to gunner on kicks....when the linebackers get their feet on the ground,and settled in,i don't think you will hold saturday against them....i will make this guess: at the end of the year,the DT's that play the most will be blackson and wright, and justen delanie is going to play more  at DE,and well he should

COME ON MOMMA! Stay in his ear 24/7. It would be huge to get Kwon! Another thing, It's about time we benefit from a recruits parent. The parents haven't exactly been on our side when recruiting against that other team.

COME ON MOMMA! Stay in his ear 24/7. It would be huge to get Kwon! Another thing, It's about time we benefit from a recruits parent. The parents haven't exactly been on our side when recruiting against that other team.

[/quote

You got that right. It seems like they've been against us every step of the way.

[/quote

You got that right. It seems like they've been against us every step of the way.

Just a couple cases last year. The BC was strange and the CK was more they didn't know much about AU and knew everythign about bama. I think if we had gotten CK's family down on a visit or two he would have been ours.

Archived