Basketball Recruiting ***update 8/20/2012***

IHateBammers

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wyton is commited to Gwinnet Tech but if somebody like Auburn offered i dont think he would be commited to them to much longer. I cant find much on him so i dont know what to tell you guys.i guess Barbee is taking a look at him because he is a big body, he might have had a real good summer.

that makes two top 2014 wings we have offered so far the other being Noah Vonleh. neither of the two are located in the south it shows you Barbee is going to recruit the whole nation not just the Southeast

4* 2013 PG Solomon Poole listed the main schools he is looking at right now Louisville, OK State, Memphis, Georgia, Auburn and Miami. Poole is the younger brother of Kentucky Foward Stacey Poole

like ive said this is a big recruiting weekend for us so here is an update on who might be there

possible visitors

Ben Carter PF

Tevin Glass PF

Deontae Hawkins PF

confirmed visitors

Shaquille Johnson

Jordan Price

Lamarcus White PF

Deionte Corprew PG

Daniel Dingle PF                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Jordan Granger PF

this is all i have heard so far

AuburnBasketball, just want to add my thanks for your efforts in updating us on what's happening with basketball. I'm an Auburn fan period so I want us to do well in all sports. It's exciting to see what Coach Barbee doing at Auburn and I appreciate your efforts to update what's what in recruiting. :believe:

Archived