Frazier Aritcle - Rivals

gAUlf

We are looking forward with great anticipation to the coming season. We believe with Cam Captaining the ship you're going to see a level of the tactical capacity of Coach Malzahn's offense that hasn't been seen before. The ability to produce a "Shock and Awe" effect will be present, and defenses will never feel comfortable even if they happen to have a lead. As the staff continues to recruit at a high level, and build quality depth on both sides of the ball, Coach Chizik's prowess on defense and Coach Malzahn's offensive juggernaut will make Auburn University a yearly contender in not only the SEC, but the BCS also. War Eagle!!

I can't wait!

We are looking forward with great anticipation to the coming season. We believe with Cam Captaining the ship you're going to see a level of the tactical capacity of Coach Malzahn's offense that hasn't been seen before. The ability to produce a "Shock and Awe" effect will be present, and defenses will never feel comfortable even if they happen to have a lead. As the staff continues to recruit at a high level, and build quality depth on both sides of the ball, Coach Chizik's prowess on defense and Coach Malzahn's offensive juggernaut will make Auburn University a yearly contender in not only the SEC, but the BCS also. War Eagle!!

Well said AUQBDad

Dang, and I thought I was an Auburn Fan. I like your style.

Welcome Dad - SO EXCITED to have your son on the plains - I have been a long time fan and have long called him my absolute favorite of the top QB's out of this class. Not only does he present himself as intelligent, it is obvious he has a lot of class. Throwing in that he is on heck of a QB is icing on the cake :) War Eagle and welcome to the family!!

:we:

AUQBDAD - I have seen many interviews with your son, and he carries himself with great integrity. You can tell by the way he talks that he is very intelligent and humble about the opportunities he has given himself. He has great potential to become the premier QB in all of college football with a offense and a University that allows him to flourish. I am very excited that you and your son have chosen to become part of this great Family. On behalf of the entire Auburn Family, WELCOME AND WAR EAGLE

I wanted to say thanks to the entire AU family for the overwhelming support that has been shown to Kiehl. The future is bright and we are in for some exciting times! War Eagle!!

Welcome AUQBDAD and War Eagle!!!!!!!!!

Just saw on Rivals that Kiehl got news that he received a 26 on the ACT and he hasn't even started his senior year. That is AUsome. We got a great one guys. Its great to be an Auburn Tiger!!!

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I just wanted to join the others in saying "Welcome!" to Kiehl, you, Mr. Beach, and the rest of your family to the Auburn Family! We are VERY excited to have you all! Like you, we know that GREAT things are on the horizon at AU, and Kiehl will be on the forefront!

burn8.gif

Welcome, AUQBDAD to the most informative and civilized website for the Auburn family.

Congrats to you for raising a fine young man.  We are excited to have Kiehl and your family become a part of Auburn University.  I'm glad that you both recognize that it's a special place.    Though I live far from Auburn now and  I graduated from Auburn over 20 years ago, I still hold it dear in my heart. 

I wanted to say thanks to the entire AU family for the overwhelming support that has been shown to Kiehl. The future is bright and we are in for some exciting times! War Eagle!!

DWWD!

"Shock and Awe" offense.....I like the sound of that!

Archived