ST/Mods........commitment for the holiday weekend?

kkolumbo

Brey Cook has given July 6 as his announcement date. That's pretty close to "this weekend". Why not? That's as good a speculation as any.

Remember, this whole idea of a commit this weekend came from "some poster on Rivals". That's not any better than your Aunt Betty's tea leaves.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brey Cook has given July 6 as his announcement date. That's pretty close to "this weekend". Why not? That's as good a speculation as any.

Remember, this whole idea of a commit this weekend came from "some poster on Rivals". That's not any better than your Aunt Betty's tea leaves.

This is true.

Was it this time last year when Luper said to expect some fireworks?

I trust this coaching staff, so I don't desire a commitment every 2 weeks or so. We'll get our share.

Hahaha I got a kick out of this thread. I don't know what campbelltotaylor said but I hope he doesn't get banned. From what I've seen he's a pretty decent poster. But back to the commitment part. I honestly have no idea who it could be. It will either be a complete surprise or that dude doesn't know what he's talkin about

Why don't you set a good example then and show some class.

Does spewing the word "turd" every other post be considered as class? :cool:

Why don't you set a good example then and show some class.

Does spewing the word "turd" every other post be considered as class? :cool:

It sure is alot better than the f-bomb wouldn't you say?  :cool:

It doesn't matter how you feel about it, those are the rules set forth by the creaters of this great site.  It is completely your choice, you can choose to follow them or leave.

^^^This^^^ :bow: :bow:

:dunno:

Priceless :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: #2 with a bullet.

I would love to think it was Brey Cook, but as someone said earlier, if he was coming here , we'd have some indication by now.  To my knowledge, no one has heard anything positive.  He's OU bound.

This Seastrunk crap is getting old. If that's the best people post, then keep it to yourself.

yeah its a little old, I completely agree.

c'mon.  Did you or did you not chuckle when you saw Seastrunk?  It's part of the AE fabric.

This Seastrunk crap is getting old. If that's the best people post, then keep it to yourself.

I just thought it was ironic coming from A4E

I was thinking the same thing.

Does anyone know how our recruitment of Poon is going this year.  I'm concerned that we don't have a deep snapper on the roster.  Thanks. 

a4e

seriously, im curious, how young of kids actuallllllly are on here everyday following what happens, maybe 12 or 13?? those kids cuss like sailors.

This is cleaning up better; .

I sure hope so, my Aunt Betty is usually dead-on.

Does anyone know how our recruitment of Poon is going this year.  I'm concerned that we don't have a deep snapper on the roster.  Thanks. 

a4e

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Got it covered. We signed Brandon Moseley for that position last year. Maybe next year we'll need to sign another for backup.

Archived