ST/Mods........commitment for the holiday weekend?

kkolumbo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see if you can get to 200 posts doing that!  :laugh:

challenge accepted

You'll lose

see if you can get to 200 posts doing that!  :laugh:

Lets see if he gets banned first  :cool:

challenge has been accepted, and the race is on!  :timeout:

. ps i have over 15 emails, if you ban me for nothing..illlll beeeee backkkkkk foreal though. ive had the worst week of my life. i was in a bad wreck and sent to the hospital, cops are trying to get a search warrant for my house and i got a concussion. im sorry for acting like a bammer. respect for all mods.

. ps i have over 15 emails, if you ban me for nothing..illlll beeeee backkkkkk foreal though. ive had the worst week of my life. i was in a bad wreck and sent to the hospital, cops are trying to get a search warrant for my house and i got a concussion. im sorry for acting like a bammer. respect for all mods.

I don't think you will be back.

take it easy champ - improve your week by not getting banned from AE.

the don't only look at your email address. being the administrator on a website, i can see you're ip address of your computer which can tell me where you live and much more fun stuff  :laugh: when your banned they ban your ip address.

the don't only look at your email address. being the administrator on a website, i can see you're ip address of your computer which can tell me where you live and much more fun stuff  :laugh: when your banned they ban your ip address.

PEACEEEEEE. you win. ill obey by your laws. lets stop this....

i did get A's in my two summer classes.....one good thing.....

Thats great, which classes?

i did get A's in my two summer classes.....one good thing.....

Thats great, which classes?

haha public speaking and art appriciation....i didnt feel like taking real classes this summer

i thought everybody squabbling over a few cuss words was pretty junior high-ish.  You can talk about class all you want to.  If cussing makes you classless, I have no class. 

Now flaming and just trying to be a douche canoe? For that I'll only laugh when the ban hammer thumps your thumb.

i thought everybody squabbling over a few cuss words was pretty junior high-ish.  You can talk about class all you want to.  If cussing makes you classless, I have no class. 

Now flaming and just trying to be a douche canoe? For that I'll only laugh when the ban hammer thumps your thumb.

douche canoe, sounds like you have that funny little book they sell at urban outfitters that has all the combos of dirty things to say lol. douche nosel, poop kicker, turd smeller...you get the point, i didnt say the others bc im not cussing on here anymore....

Archived