Fwiw,...

jealousy is tough. And for those of you who don't have fb one of Eriques friends posted the bammer fight song on one of his posts a few weeks ago and Erique typed out the Auburn one. He is all AU right now and the turds cant take it

War Eagle, fly down the field

Ever to conquer, never to yield

War Eagle, fearless and true

Fight on you orange and blue ...

I love it. I get chills.

Now ask a bammer to sing their fight song...hell, ask 'em to give the NAME of their fight song! I've had so many numbskulls answer that the name is "Hey Alabama" (it's "Yea Alabama"). :laugh:

Generally, though, that's a good way to separate which ones are real fans, the kind that are at least somewhat respectable (yes, there are a few out there, hard as it may be to imagine sometimes). Funny thing about that virtually everyone in the Auburn family knows the words to "War Eagle"...or, well, one of two versions, depending on the age of the fan. :)

Funny thing about that virtually everyone in the Auburn family knows the words to "War Eagle"...or, well, one of two versions, depending on the age of the fan. :)

Whoa!! Red you are about to teach me something here.  I've been an AU fan for a long time but have never heard of another version of "War Eagle".

That's cool.  Where can I find the other version???

Funny thing about that virtually everyone in the Auburn family knows the words to "War Eagle"...or, well, one of two versions, depending on the age of the fan. :)

Whoa!! Red you are about to teach me something here.  I've been an AU fan for a long time but have never heard of another version of "War Eagle".

Haha when your a kid you say hit em high, hit em low instead of give em hell, give em hell. Not a big difference

Give 'em heck give 'em heck;That is what version you teach your 3 year old.

Haha when your a kid you say hit em high, hit em low instead of give em hell, give em hell. Not a big difference

Oh thanks, I was starting to feel less of an AU fan because I haven't heard of the other version. 

I guess I need to re-teach my niece.  :laugh:

I taught her to sing it when she was 3.  She says heck instead of hell but this sounds better.  thanks

Archived