South Carolina vs Auburn

doug3020

Not sure this belongs here, so mods. please feel free to migrate it to its proper spot. None the less, I am looking for 2 tickets to the Carolina-Auburn game this yr. My wife is a USC(e) graduate and I'm of course a Dye-hard Auburn fan. We are currently living in Lexington, KY and really never have the chance to make it back down to Auburn except for this yr. BTW, if anyone (of course well behaved, we have a 8 month old) needs a place to crash the wkend of the AU-UK game please let me know. I live 5 minutes from the stadium.

-Many Thanks!

:wareagle:

I don't have any extra tickets but thanks for the invite.  We will all be there.  It will only be about 100 people.  Should we bring food or not?  :dunno:  :laugh:

I don't have any extra tickets but thanks for the invite.  We will all be there.  It will only be about 100 people.  Should we bring food or not?   :dunno:   :laugh:

Make that 101

Not sure this belongs here, so mods. please feel free to migrate it to its proper spot. None the less, I am looking for 2 tickets to the Carolina-Auburn game this yr. My wife is a USC(e) graduate and I'm of course a Dye-hard Auburn fan. We are currently living in Lexington, KY and really never have the chance to make it back down to Auburn except for this yr. BTW, if anyone (of course well behaved, we have a 8 month old) needs a place to crash the wkend of the AU-UK game please let me know. I live 5 minutes from the stadium.

-Many Thanks!

:wareagle:

I dont see a problem with it being on here... since you are a die hard Auburn fan looking for tickets... you will find your best shot here on the football board since it flows the most traffic.

We have 2 extra bedrooms. What's that, 51 people per room? Sweet dreams guys....

Guest Autiger88

Make that 104 and I call a bed to!! I need at least a full size so my wife we be able to sleep with me ;D:thumbsup:

Make that 104 and I call a bed to!! I need at least a full size so my wife we be able to sleep with me ;D:thumbsup:

From the looks of things, it will be you, your wife, and 48 other guys in the bed.

Guest Autiger88

From the looks of things, it will be you, your wife, and 48 other guys in the bed.

Um no I don't think so!

Um no I don't think so!

You had better call a couch like I did then. There is a lot less room to pile people on a couch.

We also have a crib, a rather large crate for our two miniature schnauzers and one sofa. Please if all of you are coming to Kentucky, someone throw me 2 tickets to the USC-AU game. WDE!

My uncle gave my tickets to the Auburn-UK game as a graduation present. I appreciate your offer, but I have plenty of Lexington I can stay with, if I decide not to head back home to Columbus that night.

Imagine how awesome it will be when Josh Bynes drives Marcus Lattimore into the ground on the first play from scrimmage for a loss of two.

:happydance:

That's actually not entirely too bold of a statement.  If that happens, someone somewhere should owe you something.

Imagine how awesome it will be when Josh Bynes drives Marcus Lattimore into the ground on the first play from scrimmage for a loss of two.

I am kind of hoping to see that all day. I also hope we run for 400 yards on them. I want kids to go to the University where they are most comfortable, but I want ML to second guess his decision for the next three or four years.

I am kind of hoping to see that all day. I also hope we run for 400 yards on them. I want kids to go to the University where they are most comfortable, but I want ML to second guess his decision for the next three or four years.

man i hope so.I just hope webeat them. I'm a little wrried about that game

I saw them get beat by UCONN in the Papajohns.com Bowl and they looked miserable. USCe could not do anything against a sorry Big East school. I will admit that it was extremely cold in the game, but that is not an excuse. I am in no way scared of USCe or their annoying fans. They won't be able to do anything against us. War Eagle!

I saw them get beat by UCONN in the Papajohns.com Bowl and they looked miserable. USCe could not do anything against a sorry Big East school. I will admit that it was extremely cold in the game, but that is not an excuse. I am in no way scared of USCe or their annoying fans. They won't be able to do anything against us. War Eagle!

Be very, very careful making such exclamations about teams in the SEC. I saw Alabama get beaten by Utah in the Sugar Bowl a couple of years back, and they looked miserable, but we all know what happened the following year. Spurrier has proven that with the right players he can contend with anyone in the country, and he finally has that stud running back to hang his hat on, not to mention a senior QB whom he has been mentoring as a starter for, what, three years now?

South Carolina is my dark horse candidate to win the East this year (UF and UGA are the favorites), and don't be surprised if they shock some people.

Pre-season, I've got South Carolina as one of the games that will be a major challenge for us.

They will bring a very different attitude to Auburn than they brought to the Papa John bowl, a game they didn't want to be in anyway.

Archived