Silent commits?

walker77

I'll pull a ST:

One of our silent commits is an offensive player, from the SE but could be from the NW, he/she might enroll early but might not, it will be a big surprise.

Oh, and he/she might be a defensive recruit as well.

haha there are all the hints I can give out for now.  :thumbsup:

JK

is it Lache Seastrunk?  :laugh:

You stole my thunder. LS signing with O last year was a smokescreen to get the number of Schollies worked out.  ;)

I'll pull a ST:

One of our silent commits is an offensive player, from the SE but could be from the NW, he/she might enroll early but might not, it will be a big surprise.

JK

You stole my thunder. LS signing with O last year was a smokescreen to get the number of Schollies worked out.  ;)

he's the smartest player....

I'll pull a ST:

JK

hahaha Lache will will be the most popular player to never play for or against AU. haha

Perhaps we will face them in a bowl game soon... that would be a great matchup.

Latimore

Trooper and Grimes both told me Lattimore never made a silent commit to AU.

Just going by what I was told, and everyone else paned out to be true...

A guy i work with took his son to the Rivals camp in Atlanta this past weekend, and he met someone who told him that Dantzler was a silent to us for about two weeks, but Stacy Searles won him over to uga.

It sounds odd but it could be true. Dismukes and O'reilly sounded like we were for sure going to get him. I wish he would have hopped on board. He's gonna be a good one.

Well, I know my buddy wouldn't lie to me, but I have no idea who told him that info. The person who told him said they knew Dantzler's family.

I think this kind of thing happens more than we realize...and we just don't hear about it...

But, one thing I like about this board is the info like this that we get from the members themselves...often helps to get everything else we hear to plug in and fit together...

I hear we are getting a silent commit from Lache Seastrunk!

Call the press right now!!! :laugh:

Archived