OL

auburn4ever

I was talking about the 2011 class. I'm thrilled we have O’Reilly and Dismukes on offense plus Blackson and Niles on the defense, but we also lost out on 3 top OL -- 2 from Arkansas and 1 from Georgia. We need to pick it up a notch and land some other linemen to go along with the awesome guys that's already committed to us.

If you're talking about the current class, why did you mention signing? The current class won't sign until February.

As for the ones we "lost out" on, that's 4 to 3 that we've gotten as opposed to lost out on. I think we're doing ok.

Brey Cook and Greg Robinson are still out there... and many many more. I agree with Red... we are doing just fine.

Dont hold your breath on Cook. He is going to be a swine.

Thats fine... theres many more out there. Already off to a good start with 2 commitments... I see us taking at least 2-3 more.

Guest WarTiger

I was talking about the 2011 class. I'm thrilled we have O’Reilly and Dismukes on offense plus Blackson and Niles on the defense, but we also lost out on 3 top OL -- 2 from Arkansas and 1 from Georgia. We need to pick it up a notch and land some other linemen to go along with the awesome guys that's already committed to us.

If you're talking about the current class, why did you mention signing? The current class won't sign until February.

As for the ones we "lost out" on, that's 4 to 3 that we've gotten as opposed to lost out on. I think we're doing ok.

Brey Cook and Greg Robinson are still out there... and many many more. I agree with Red... we are doing just fine.

Thats fine... theres many more out there. Already off to a good start with 2 commitments... I see us taking at least 2-3 more.

Very true. That is a great attitude to have.

As for Robinson the corndogs on tigerdroppings seem to be getting worried about him. He could be a CD in the end, but seems like we still have a great chance at this point in time.

Very true. That is a great attitude to have.

As for Robinson the corndogs on tigerdroppings seem to be getting worried about him. He could be a CD in the end, but seems like we still have a great chance at this point in time.

As long as we keep battling for him... we will continue to have a great chance. Chizik and the staff know how to get after top players... I love what they have done so far.

Okay i was just trying to take up for the guy a little he's always gettin bashed.lol.

But a4e you do gotta realize we have a loooooonngg way till signing day. So far our coaches have done a great job and they wont stop until we get a top 5 class. Nothing to worry about.

oh come on, we still got about 8 months left and you're worrying about this?  :dunno:

Not necessarily worrying, call it discussing. The topic is interesting and isn't that what message boards are for, to discuss interesting topics?

If Brey Cook has scheduled an announcement, as reported, in early July, that does not spell well for us. ST had earlier stated that the longer Brey waits, the better chance for us.

Seriously, Are you or are you not Charles from Reeltown? No wonder you have such a high post count. Let me give this a try!!!!!!

Seriously? Why does post count matter that much?lol. It doesnt. He was just asking a question. Dig your panties out of your arse dude.

No, I'm not serious. I couldn't care less about post counts. I was just joking with him and having a little fun. You need to lighten up and have a sense of humor dude. I'm not the only one on here that finds a4e's posts humorous, all 5,000 of them. Alot of us on here remember a4e from another AU board, formerly known as TOW. I was just picking with him because he hasn't changed a bit and he wasn't just asking a question either. He was being TOW

Okay i was just trying to take up for the guy a little he's always gettin bashed.lol.

But a4e you do gotta realize we have a loooooonngg way till signing day. So far our coaches have done a great job and they wont stop until we get a top 5 class. Nothing to worry about.

I understand but I was just picking with him. For one, he will ask a question that he already knows. Do you not think someone that is on here EVERYDAY, does not know what OL and DL we are recruiting? He has 5,000 posts because he posts useless drivel, over and over again. Maybe he isn't the brightest tool in the toolshed in case I would feel bad for picking with him but I figured he posts things on purpose to boost his post count. Not that I care. I could go on and on about other things he does but there is no point. We have all told him and he isn't changing or he would've by now.

Are there any other big time trench fillers we will get out of this class. with smothers gone and cook looking at arky and OU are we pretty much done with this class on the OL.

Are there any other big time trench fillers we will get out of this class. with smothers gone and cook looking at arky and OU are we pretty much done with this class on the OL.

Robinson, Richardson, Lewter, Ward, Clear, Williams, and maybe Region. No they're not done with OL yet.

Archived