paranormal experiences

Guest auburn warrior

I don't so much believe in ghosts or bigfoot or things like that. I do believe that there are extraterrestrials though. And this is coming from a scientific mind. Of the 10 billion stars in our galaxy, each with their own solar system, and the billions of galaxies, its pretty arrogant to believe that we are the only planet in the universe with life

Agree with this 100%. Not necessarily your Hollywood aliens like ET, ALIENS, etc, but I believe there exists some form of bacteria or plant life on other planets.

Hmm paranormal activity? I find it possible. I've never had it occur to me, but I believe..

There are things happening around us that we couldn't handle seeing with our own eyes. Be thankful that the spirit rhelm cannot be seen by us. Ghosts are demons or angels.

Guest auwrangler

paranormal doesn't necessarily mean ghost, demons, or spirits. paranormal means not-normal. some things can be explained by magnetic fields and all sorts of natural phenomena. just like a ufo. if i throw something and you see it over the tree line, and you can't identify it, it is an unidentified flying object. so it was a stick. it was flying and you didn't know what it was. that doesn't mean there were aliens in the stick. all that said, i do think there are some things that we don't understand and do believe in the paranormal.

paranormal doesn't necessarily mean ghost, demons, or spirits. paranormal means not-normal. some things can be explained by magnetic fields and all sorts of natural phenomena. just like a ufo. if i throw something and you see it over the tree line, and you can't identify it, it is an unidentified flying object. so it was a stick. it was flying and you didn't know what it was. that doesn't mean there were aliens in the stick. all that said, i do think there are some things that we don't understand and do believe in the paranormal.

I agree with you 100%.  Its like you read my mind and typed what I wanted to say. 

Add ESP to this conversation.

:)

If paranormal means "not normal," then I certainly believe....

Evidence = all of us on this forum  :trampoline::partey::trampoline::partey::trampoline::partey::trampoline::yay:

If paranormal means "not normal," then I certainly believe....

Evidence = all of us on this forum  :trampoline::partey::trampoline::partey::trampoline::partey::trampoline::yay:

THIS.

Also i really do think i have ESP sometimes. Very weird.

I have personally seen/experienced people being supernaturally healed (and later documented by their doctor), people coming through car wrecks where there was no way possible for their car to move the way it did, etc....

There is a lot of this type of thing, both angelic and demonic, mentioned in the Bible...

^Spot on!^

Paranormal activity is just Wade Christopher going in and out of the future and past to change the space-time continuum because he can. 

Archived