Watts Dantzler

Lambda Tiger

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great article.  Too bad we didn't get this kid, he seems like a real class act.  Congrats Watts!

Guest shirley4au9

Wishing you the very best. Sorry you aren't a Tiger, but  I'm not surprised. Hoping you have a wonderful career at GA, except when you play Auburn. I think it's wonderful that you honored you Dad on Father's Day.

Wishing you the very best. Sorry you aren't a Tiger, but  I'm not surprised. Hoping you have a wonderful career at GA, except when you play Auburn. I think it's wonderful that you honored you Dad on Father's Day.

Guest shirley4au9

Wellsheit, spoken as a true smarta$$.

??  You said exactly what I would have said, so I quoted it.  Not sure how that is a smart ass, but thanks for playing.

Is it just me, or is there a story behind Dantzler's comment regarding recent changes in how he was being recruited as being what precipitated him to go ahead an make his announcement.  Were those recent changes coming from UGA or Auburn?  Could Auburn have been backing off or was UGA pressuring him to commit or forfeit his opportunity?  Just wondering....

Is it just me, or is there a story behind Dantzler's comment regarding recent changes in how he was being recruited as being what precipitated him to go ahead an make his announcement.  Were those recent changes coming from UGA or Auburn?  Could Auburn have been backing off or was UGA pressuring him to commit or forfeit his opportunity?  Just wondering....

I seriously doubt we backed off unless we know something about Greg Robinson and Jamar Lewter that no one else knows.

Good questions. I, of course, don't have the answer. I highly doubt that Auburn backed off because he's too good a prospect and is at a school where we might have prospects in the future. Georgia turning up the heat doesn't make much sense at this point in time either.

His remark is an odd one and I'd like to know what he means by :"Something changed about my recruiting."

Archived