Kiehl Frazier in ESPN Article

Luginbill is the best in business in evaulating the prospects and I'm excited!!

:timeout:

I agree 100 percent. Sometimes I think Luginbill gets stoned before he evaluates players. 

Kiehl is gunna be like a more mobile version of McNair at Alcorn State

You sure thats possible? I'm not sure there can be a more mobile version than Air McNair was at Alcorn St. He sure was fun to watch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WTf_Z7HjDU

I think the only reason they put driskel #1 is because he committed to UF. You know how ESPN loves to kiss UF's buns.

Our coaches sure did spend a lot of time and travel trying to get Driskel. I wouldn't short him, he's probably going to be the consensus top QB this year.

I hope Driskel sees the light, joins Frazier at Auburn and we get to watch them compete for the starting job in '12.

Are you kidding? What a waste of talent that would be. Fraizer fits better in our offense, Driskel will be fine in Florida's, why would you want either one to be screwed over?

What screwed over? I want the best QB for Auburn. If they both come here and settle it on the practice field, that would be great! Let the freakin' Gators go find another guy.

As for "Frazier fits better in our offense", what makes you think that? Have breakfast with Coach Chizik and discuss personnel with him every morning?

You could have them both come to Auburn, and have one guy's shot at the NFL be taken away when he doesn't get the job, or you could have them both go to the school that's best for them and BOTH get a chance at the NFL. Yes, Florida is a better fit for Driskel than Auburn, you can surely get over that.

"As for "Frazier fits better in our offense", what makes you think that? Have breakfast with Coach Chizik and discuss personnel with him every morning?"

Seriously? He kind of runs our offense already, that alone makes him a better fit without having to take anything else into account. It's not like like many of us preferring Frazier is some new development. Most, including me, have preferred Frazier from the beginning.

We already have good depth at the QB position anyways, we don't need another backup. At any other position I'd be all for adding another talented player because he could still contribute, but in this case it would simply end up being a horrible situation for whoever didn't win the job.

We already have good depth at the QB position anyways, we don't need another backup. At any other position I'd be all for adding another talented player because he could still contribute, but in this case it would simply end up being a horrible situation for whoever didn't win the job.

Since when have you become the leader of sensitivity affairs? At any rate, there would be no horrible situation. The second team guy would be on scholarship and get a great education at Auburn University. Nothing wrong with that.

This pig friend is telling me Frazier was caught shoplifting in an area mall and their coaches were pissed at him, which hurt the relationship.

What clowns.

Sniff,sniff. It looks like the wind is blowing in from the northwest again.

This pig friend is telling me Frazier was caught shoplifting in an area mall and their coaches were pissed at him, which hurt the relationship.

What clowns.

Sniff,sniff. It looks like the wind is blowing in from the northwest again.

There must be a lull in pulpwood and janitor jobs in Arkansas. The pig fans are all over here on our message board.

Since when have you become the leader of sensitivity affairs? At any rate, there would be no horrible situation. The second team guy would be on scholarship and get a great education at Auburn University. Nothing wrong with that.

I love Auburn as much as anybody and this argument is sort of lame but it's crazy to think being a back up and not playing at Auburn is better than being a starter at any big time school not just Florida. 

I love Auburn as much as anybody and this argument is sort of lame but it's crazy to think being a back up and not playing at Auburn is better than being a starter at any big time school not just Florida. 

Oh, I agree completely. You just have to understand Bortak to see where I was coming from.

Oh, I'm sure that some kid with NFL potential is going to be completely satisfied with his Auburn University education rather than fulfilling a life-long dream.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

I think the only reason they put driskel #1 is because he committed to UF. You know how ESPN loves to kiss UF's buns.

Driskel deserves to be ranked #1. He has absolutely stole the show at every camp he has been to, especially camps with the other top QBs.

Driskell is a risky choice in my opinion...MLB will come after him hard next spring.  Frazier is a perfect pick, from an offensive scheme standpoint as well as the fact that he will get to use a redshirt year as a freshman to sharpen his skills.  We're in good shape.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Do you ever get tired of being...Bortak?

Why do you reduce every discussion to meaningless rhetoric, it's tiring. 

You need to start reading more and typing less. You add nothing meaningful to the conversation.

Archived