Kiehl Frazier in ESPN Article

hmmm developing as a passer huh. Does throwing for 3,817 as a junior for 48 TD's still qualify as a developing passer?

They seem to have quite a bit of confidence in Frazier as do I. I'm really pleased that he chose to be a TIger. I look forward to seeing him develop and hope he bursts through that ceiling!

Frazier is IMO the best QB prospect....only comparison I've heard is to Vince Young

Ive heard a young version of Steve McNair r.i.p

I think the only reason they put driskel #1 is because he committed to UF. You know how ESPN loves to kiss UF's buns.

Rivals Radio said Kiehl has mechanical problems that can be fixed but limit him until they are.

Rivals Radio said Kiehl has mechanical problems that can be fixed but limit him until they are.

Yeah even Kiehl has said he needs to work on his footwork. That may be what they are referring to.

He does have a few, but he is the most "coachable" quarterback in this class and IMO has better intangibles than any quarterback in this cycle.

"Rivals Radio said Kiehl has mechanical problems that can be fixed but limit him until they are."

Seems like I heard that about  Phillip Rivers !

Frazier is miles Ahead of where Rivers was coming out of high school.

I think the only reason they put driskel #1 is because he committed to UF. You know how ESPN loves to kiss UF's buns.

Our coaches sure did spend a lot of time and travel trying to get Driskel. I wouldn't short him, he's probably going to be the consensus top QB this year.

I hope Driskel sees the light, joins Frazier at Auburn and we get to watch them compete for the starting job in '12.

Our coaches sure did spend a lot of time and travel trying to get Driskel. I wouldn't short him, he's probably going to be the consensus top QB this year.

I hope Driskel sees the light, joins Frazier at Auburn and we get to watch them compete for the starting job in '12.

Are you kidding? What a waste of talent that would be. Fraizer fits better in our offense, Driskel will be fine in Florida's, why would you want either one to be screwed over?

Are you kidding? What a waste of talent that would be. Fraizer fits better in our offense, Driskel will be fine in Florida's, why would you want either one to be screwed over?

What screwed over? I want the best QB for Auburn. If they both come here and settle it on the practice field, that would be great! Let the freakin' Gators go find another guy.

As for "Frazier fits better in our offense", what makes you think that? Have breakfast with Coach Chizik and discuss personnel with him every morning?

Driskel deserves to be ranked #1. He has absolutely stole the show at every camp he has been to, especially camps with the other top QBs.

Archived