Just received some HUGE recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hatch, the emoticon of golf is hilarious. He should make that his avatar!

Hatch got you on that one golf!  :laugh:

Golf knows I love him like a grandfather... a great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather! dob.gif

smiley_laugh.gif

Hatch you didn't put enough greats in there

Ok enough of adding to my post count.

oh good grief

This is what ST has said (which is very little)

1) He was on campus with his family in 2009-2010

2) He was 80%-90%; now is 90%-99%

3) He could not comment on whether this player would start in his FRESHMAN year

4) The player had scholarships from at least 3 schools

5) when ST was asked if it was someone that everybody had heard of and talked about recently, he said yes you have heard the name but avoided the recent part.

I think this could be hundreds of players, but I am going to take a guess

The safe approach: Frazier. Fits all of the above

The way way way out there approach: Lache. Lets put this back to last year. Lache did visit with his family in 2009. At the beginning of recruiting, ST said are chances with him were at 90%, then they fell off when Dyer committed. Lache could not start his freshman year because of transferring. And at the end of Lache's recruiting process it was between Oregon, Memphis, and Auburn. I understand this is way way way way way out there, but it does fit the criteria, especially #5.

Don't give me a hard time about the second option, just a little thought to ponder on.

The only flaw in this is highlighted.  Unless I missed something, what is being referred to here?

5) when ST was asked if it was someone that everybody had heard of and talked about recently, he said yes you have heard the name but avoided the recent part.

The way way way out there approach: Lache. Lets put this back to last year. Lache did visit with his family in 2009. At the beginning of recruiting, ST said are chances with him were at 90%, then they fell off when Dyer committed. Lache could not start his freshman year because of transferring. And at the end of Lache's recruiting process it was between Oregon, Memphis, and Auburn. I understand this is way way way way way out there, but it does fit the criteria, especially #5.

Don't give me a hard time about the second option, just a little thought to ponder on.

this makes me AddEmoticons0051.gif

this makes me AddEmoticons0051.gif

Agreed

5) when ST was asked if it was someone that everybody had heard off and talked about recently, he said yes you have heard the name but avoided the recent part.

I don't think ST will care if I say this. It's not Lache. Lache is gone. It's a 2010 player.

Lache is ......... a 2010 player, so is Latty and DJ Howard (if they're not "Happy" where they are) !!!  ;);D:tease:

I "Personally" wish that it was Lache !!!  :cool:

The most famous Auburn Tiger not to go to Auburn strikes again  :pcprobs:

Before it's "All Over"  :-\ , we'll all be "Wishin" he was wearing "Orange & Blue" !!!  ;) >>>> :banghead: :'(

The most famous Auburn Tiger not to go to Auburn strikes again  :pcprobs:

Before it's "All Over"  :-\ , we'll all be "Wishin" he was wearing "Orange & Blue" !!!  ;) >>>> :banghead: :'(

Nah you got it wrong bro. Before its all over, LACHE is gonna be the only one wishing he was wearing Orange and Blue.

5) when ST was asked if it was someone that everybody had heard off and talked about recently, he said yes you have heard the name but avoided the recent part.

I don't think ST will care if I say this. It's not Lache. Lache is gone. It's a 2010 player.

Lache is ......... a 2010 player, so is Latty and DJ Howard (if they're not "Happy" where they are) !!!  ;);D:tease:

Uggghh...Duh...Sorry...Meant 2011 player. I really don't know why I'm half retarded.  :laugh:  :'(

Uggghh...Duh...Sorry...Meant 2011 player. I really don't know why I'm half retarded.  :laugh:  :'(

It's OK, you're due a "Mistake" ......... every "Once in a While" !!!  ;);D:bow: But, so much for the "Theory" that it had anything to do with one of "last years" recruits !!!  :-\ :banghead: :'(

It's OK, you're due a "Mistake" ......... every "Once in a While" !!!  ;);D:bow: But, so much for the "Theory" that it had anything to do with one of "last years" recruits !!!  :-\ :banghead: :'(

I have to ask, What is with the "" marks?

"That's" "his" "thing!" "Along" "with..." "having" "very" "colorful" "posts!"  :laugh: :laugh:

"That's" "his" "thing!" "Along" "with..." "having" "very" "colorful" "posts!"  :laugh: :laugh:

:cool::thumbsup::cool:    ........ "Thanks", Hatch !!!  :bow:

I was gonna ask the same thing.lol. Been meaning to ask for awhile now.

("Simple" people  :D tend not to "pay attention" to "KEY WORDS:banghead: .................... So, (for those that "Don't") I "Point them out"  :devil: !!!)  ;)

:cool::thumbsup::cool:     ........ "Thanks", Hatch !!!  :bow:

I was gonna ask the same thing.lol. Been meaning to ask for awhile now.

("Simple" people  :D tend not to "pay attention" to "KEY WORDS:banghead: .................... So, (for those that "Don't") I "Point them out"  :devil: !!!)  ;)

I missed it . Sorry :pcprobs:

Archived