Just received some HUGE recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ST and the guys warned him several times about his posts. The Fog just couldn't learn. He deserved it. He would still be here if he would have just listened to them.

Saw old Wok Dont Run aka The Valour Fog dissin Sports Talk again on Tha Ringer. Said ST posted this thread so he can retroactively take credit for knowing about when a recruit commits near BCW. That poor guy is just ate up with hate for this site after getting banned. He disses AE on every site he goes on. Someone put up the Heters gonna hate picture :laugh:

Well I don't need that hater to give me any credit. Why would a need a losers credit? Like I have said time and time again, "Haters are gonna hate."

I have told 2 people that I trust with everything I have so they will confirm what I told them right after it happens. Just wait.

Saw old Wok Dont Run aka The Valour Fog dissin Sports Talk again on Tha Ringer. Said ST posted this thread so he can retroactively take credit for knowing about when a recruit commits near BCW. That poor guy is just ate up with hate for this site after getting banned. He disses AE on every site he goes on. Someone put up the Heters gonna hate picture :laugh:

haha.....look, as long as we get a big-time recruit it doesn't matter. i don't care who told me first. i just want football players.

that dude is such an idiot, ST will tell us when he can, I would love to know now but I think anyone who has been around for any length of time has learned to accept that the news is shared as soon as it can be and not a second before. If he cant accept the terms of leadership from this site then its best for everyone including himself that he not be involved in it anymore.

that dude is such an idiot, ST will tell us when he can, I would love to know now but I think anyone who has been around for any length of time has learned to accept that the news is shared as soon as it can be and not a second before. If he cant accept the terms of leadership from this site then its best for everyone including himself that he not be involved in it anymore.

He has been banned, that's the reason he hates on AE every chance he gets. If members of AE would stop posting news on tharinger and tigerdroppings message boards from here then they would all be out of luck b/c there are several banned members on both of those boards.

He has been banned, that's the reason he hates on AE every chance he gets. If members of AE would stop posting news on tharinger and tigerdroppings message boards from here then they would all be out of luck b/c there are several banned members on both of those boards.

So Right ST - you rock!  :cool:

C'mon now, guys.... you can do better than that...

= ST

king-033.gif = the rest of us

respect-051.gif= Mayor

drinking-13.gif "Stay thirsty, my friends!" = Jonesy

lol-034.gif = BigBird

I'm gonna say...Ray Drew...28 May at 0830...I don't think this is the correct answer so much as I want to increase my odds of winning.  Im a gamblin man.

Hatch got you on that one golf!  :laugh:

Golf knows I love him like a grandfather... a great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather! dob.gif

smiley_laugh.gif

This is what ST has said (which is very little)

1) He was on campus with his family in 2009-2010

2) He was 80%-90%; now is 90%-99%

3) He could not comment on whether this player would start in his FRESHMAN year

4) The player had scholarships from at least 3 schools

5) when ST was asked if it was someone that everybody had heard of and talked about recently, he said yes you have heard the name but avoided the recent part.

I think this could be hundreds of players, but I am going to take a guess

The safe approach: Frazier. Fits all of the above

The way way way out there approach: Lache. Lets put this back to last year. Lache did visit with his family in 2009. At the beginning of recruiting, ST said are chances with him were at 90%, then they fell off when Dyer committed. Lache could not start his freshman year because of transferring. And at the end of Lache's recruiting process it was between Oregon, Memphis, and Auburn. I understand this is way way way way way out there, but it does fit the criteria, especially #5.

Don't give me a hard time about the second option, just a little thought to ponder on.

5) when ST was asked if it was someone that everybody had heard off and talked about recently, he said yes you have heard the name but avoided the recent part.

The way way way out there approach: Lache. Lets put this back to last year. Lache did visit with his family in 2009. At the beginning of recruiting, ST said are chances with him were at 90%, then they fell off when Dyer committed. Lache could not start his freshman year because of transferring. And at the end of Lache's recruiting process it was between Oregon, Memphis, and Auburn. I understand this is way way way way way out there, but it does fit the criteria, especially #5.

Don't give me a hard time about the second option, just a little thought to ponder on.

I don't think ST will care if I say this. It's not Lache. Lache is gone. It's a 2010 player.

5) when ST was asked if it was someone that everybody had heard off and talked about recently, he said yes you have heard the name but avoided the recent part.

Im getting tired of the Frazier predictions, thanks for changing it up haha

I don't think ST will care if I say this. It's not Lache. Lache is gone. It's a 2010 player.

Trust me I know. I was just seeing what the reaction was and it came it mind so I posted it (got to catch up to GA on the post count)

Trust me I know. I was just seeing what the reaction was and it came it mind so I posted it (got to catch up to GA on the post count)

Honestly, I find this "if Lache commits" funny. It's like Kanye's "I got to interrupt this"  :laugh:

I"m going to stick to J. Rose. I think that's who it is. E Florence I think said he is a signing day decision. I'm starting to think Frazier is coming to the Plains but not so sure he is ready to call it yet.

I was hoping for either Ray Drew or Gabe White. Ray isn't a 90% up guy, I think he's a UGA lean and while it could be Gabe I don't think he's ready either.

the only chance you have of that, is to respond to every single thread made, with nothing but emoticons like he does, this should get your count up pretty quick......

the only chance you have of that, is to respond to every single thread made, with nothing but emoticons like he does, this should get your count up pretty quick......

I'll give you a demmo

:);):D:cool:;D>:(:o ::):P:-[:-X :-\ :'( :laugh::thumbsup::bow::banghead::devil::happydance::bananadance::hellyeah::yay::partey::beatmullet::zapbama::party::wedance::wareagle::tdau::aufb::we::pcprobs::timeout::believe:

Archived