Just received some HUGE recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well im late to the party, but i have a feeling it may be a commitment from Florence or Rose. Again, i have no inside info just a hunch.

So....

1. Big prospect

2. Family has visited in the last year

3. More than three offers

4. ST was 80-90% confident and now is 90-99% confident of a commitment

hmmm...answer this question for me:  If he commits what do you think his chances are of starting his freshman year?

I can't answer that question. Sorry.

My guess is it's a JUCO player. Maybe OL. Probably both  :thumbsup:

I have a friend in my office building that is a bammer and he showed me a thread on the bamaonline site and they are just posting that "Frazier is set to commit to the barn"    :thumbsup:

Guest shirley4au9

First of all, let the "Gus leaving" crap on another message board.....I'm about to the point where I wanna delete every thread and ban everyone that even talks about it b/c it's absolutely ridiculous how some of you are acting about Malzahn. I have told you several times that he plans to be here for several years unless he was offered a coaching job at a big-time BCS school that was ready to win a National Title......why would he leave when will be in National Title contention in 1 or 2 years? Millions? Well go talk to him about how he feels about how much he is making right now and how much he loves Auburn.

:banghead: Enough with the Gus crap....some of you are like little kids...."Momma I really want a new toy....come on Momma I want a new toy." Look you're not getting a new toy b/c the old one isn't broken!  :devil:

Agree with you. It is fine with me if you delete every thread anytime this is brought up. We need to enjoy what we have and quit worrying about something that is not going to happen for several years.

thank you for all you do ST.

^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok, here's some real news that I can guarantee! We will have 25 - 28 of the top recruits in America at Big Cat next week. Yes, there will be at least two recruits that commit to us on Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday following Big Cat Weekend. These commitments will be followed by another 17 to 18 commitments between now and February 2011. We will sign all 25 to 28 of these players to play football at Auburn University. ( not the University of Auburn ). All of these players will play either offense or defense, and they will all be males... All of the players we we sign this year will be good football players, yet none of them will possess the skills of Wade Christopher.. For more recruiting updates, please check back in a few days.

tiger eagle he has over 2000 friends and they are from players and fans of different teams. I have noticed though that in the last week he has became friends with around 10 Auburn players on fbook and last year recruits. But if you take a look at his groups he is a fan of Arkansas Sports, Arkansas Football, Vandy dores, etc etc

just dont even say anything if you cant tell us

It's obvious ST likes for people to beg him for info, or he wouldn't make a thread like this. My first post in this thread was to advise people not to beg him b/c it's makes them look foolish and what is everyone doing in the thread? Begging for info, hints etc...

It's like lil children who can't wait til XMAS day to open presents

just dont even say anything if you cant tell us

It's obvious ST likes for people to beg him for info, or he wouldn't make a thread like this. My first post in this thread was to advise people not to beg him b/c it's makes them look foolish and what is everyone doing in the thread? Begging for info, hints etc...

It's like lil children who can't wait til XMAS day to open presents

you bet, and we're loving every minute of it, clinging onto any little detail that may give some insight as to who the commitment maybe coming from. Great stuff!! :bananadance:

I'm pretty sure I know who it is. If I'm wrong, we have two commitments around the same time period.

I'm pretty sure I know who it is. If I'm wrong, we have two commitments around the same time period.

who do you think it is (whose your supposed second)?

I gotta say, I really enjoy this board -- though I don't post much.  And I'm sure it's motivated by being really excited about good news rather than by less noble motives.  But the tease thing is kinda off-putting.  If you can't say it, please just don't say anything.

Archived