Just received some HUGE recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who else does this guy have offers from?

Now that I think about it, the timing of this lines up with when Brey Cook says he wants to make a decision.

He has offers from at least 3 other schools  :tease:

ST, was your confidence level for this person prior, approx., 90%? Or to put it another way, is your confidence in this person committing, above 90% now?  ;D

Now that I think about it, the timing of this lines up with when Brey Cook says he wants to make a decision.

ST, was your confidence level for this person prior, approx., 90%? Or to put it another way, is your confidence in this person committing, above 90% now?  ;D

Hmmmmmm that's a good question.....Let me ask my Genie and I'll get back to you!! It was between 80-90% before and now it's between 90-99%  :cool:

Hmmmmmm that's a good question.....Let me ask my Genie and I'll get back to you!! It was between 80-90% before and now it's between 90-99%  :cool:

It must not be Frazier, because you said 90% and rising last week. :dunno:

I'll take good news where I can get it just good to have this news.  It seems like every week and half to two weeks we get another commit which is great because it keeps us continually in news and in the mind of recruits and voters.

It must not be Frazier, because you said 90% and rising last week. :dunno:

I hear you but I wouldn't split hairs on the 80% - 90% starting point. Both are good levels to be at for a high quality recruit. The 90% - 99% however, is even better news and indication in my opinion.

First of all, let the "Gus leaving" crap on another message board.....I'm about to the point where I wanna delete every thread and ban everyone that even talks about it b/c it's absolutely ridiculous how some of you are acting about Malzahn. I have told you several times that he plans to be here for several years unless he was offered a coaching job at a big-time BCS school that was ready to win a National Title......why would he leave when will be in National Title contention in 1 or 2 years? Millions? Well go talk to him about how he feels about how much he is making right now and how much he loves Auburn.

:banghead: Enough with the Gus crap....some of you are like little kids...."Momma I really want a new toy....come on Momma I want a new toy." Look you're not getting a new toy b/c the old one isn't broken!  :devil:

Agree with you. It is fine with me if you delete every thread anytime this is brought up. We need to enjoy what we have and quit worrying about something that is not going to happen for several years.

thank you for all you do ST.

ST, has there been much discussion on the boards about him lately?

Im going with Erique!

I'm not sure about how much and I'm not sure what the definition of lately is :cool:

So is there any sort of timetable on this? ST said a week or two, then days or weeks. Do you have any idea of the time scale for this? And does it coincide with BCW?

Oh the times you wish you were ST. Oh btw, remember the other day when you said you would help me out any way you could because of the flood damage  my family suffered? Well this info sure would look nice in the "My Message" box up top, it would help me out a ton. Hahahaha just kidding, looking forward to your source giving you permission to let us know. I'll be glued to this site for the next couple of weeks, as if I'm not already glued to it regardless if there is impending news or not  ;D

Im going with Erique!

I'm not sure about how much and I'm not sure what the definition of lately is :cool:

you sound like a lawyer...or an ex president..."That depends what your meaning of 'is' is"

So is there any sort of timetable on this? ST said a week or two, then days or weeks. Do you have any idea of the time scale for this? And does it coincide with BCW?

It has nothing to do with 'Big Cat'.....he will just let everyone know around the time of 'Big Cat'....so im saying between now and the end of the month

Im going with Erique!

you sound like a lawyer...or an ex president..."That depends what your meaning of 'is' is"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It has nothing to do with 'Big Cat'.....he will just let everyone know around the time of 'Big Cat'....so im saying between now and the end of the month

Will he be attending BCW? :dunno:

I'm going to guess that he attended at least one home game last season. The Iron Bowl had a lot of talented prospects in the stands...

the only bad thing is I can't tell anyone for at least a week or two. My source told me that he or she would contact me when it's time to release the GREAT news. I just figured you guys and gals needed to lose some sleep for a few days or weeks!!  :tease:

I really wish I could tell you guys and gals but you know I would lose that source if that happened so ST = :-X

You deserve to be kicked in the berries for this.  :laugh:

the only bad thing is I can't tell anyone for at least a week or two. My source told me that he or she would contact me when it's time to release the GREAT news. I just figured you guys and gals needed to lose some sleep for a few days or weeks!!  :tease:

I really wish I could tell you guys and gals but you know I would lose that source if that happened so ST = :-X

X2!^^

X2!^^

^^THIS^^ X3!!  :hellyeah:

I would tell you but I was told to be  :-X

X2!^^

Let's all line up and take a shot!!  :tease:  Berries --->  :beatmullet: <---- AE Members

Archived