Just received some HUGE recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

I read somewhere (I know)about 2 or 3 weeks ago that Sat.May 22 was a ".possible" announcement date for Dee Hart. I hope so...he's my guess in the contest. War Eagle!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of respect for St.. I'll not give names but if you look around there are rumors swirling everywhere.

Man not even 24 hrs and this thread is already up to 11 pages...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ST you sure know how to stir up the sewing circle around here.

I read somewhere (I know)about 2 or 3 weeks ago that Sat.May 22 was a ".possible" announcement date for Dee Hart. I hope so...he's my guess in the contest. War Eagle!

read this article...........

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/recruiting/os-dee-hart-hasean-clinton-dix-talk-recruiting-316,0,1300367.story

Well I was hired by Auburn to create recruiting buzzzzzzz so I am doing just that  ;)

Unlike some other posts that don't like the tease,  I think it's fun!!!!  When ST first posted this, I knew he wouldn't break a promise to his source.  It's all good with me.

Well I was hired by Auburn to create recruiting buzzzzzzz so I am doing just that  ;)

ST is my hero!! :-)

ST Can i just ask do you think this will be one of the biggest piece of the recruiting news we will hear fro a while?

ST Can i just ask do you think this will be one of the biggest piece of the recruiting news we will hear fro a while?

With this staff? Unlikely

this quote from tiger droppings made me bust out laughing.

"re: So I heard Kiehl Frazier is down to KSU & Auburn...  (Posted on 5/20/10 at 9:17 p.m. to TheJones)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm guessing Scott over at AE knows because they are having an emoticon party over there. "

So....

1. Big prospect

2. Family has visited in the last year

3. More than three offers

4. ST was 80-90% confident and now is 90-99% confident of a commitment

hmmm...answer this question for me:  If he commits what do you think his chances are of starting his freshman year?

It's Gabe Wright! :cool:

Gabe would be a big get and a surprise for him to commit at this point.

Without having to go through all 12 pages, was it ever revealed that this is a FOOTBALL RECRUIT??????  Is it possible its B-Ball?

Saw old Wok Dont Run aka The Valour Fog dissin Sports Talk again on Tha Ringer. Said ST posted this thread so he can retroactively take credit for knowing about when a recruit commits near BCW. That poor guy is just ate up with hate for this site after getting banned. He disses AE on every site he goes on. Someone put up the Heters gonna hate picture :laugh:

Archived