Just received some HUGE recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

the only bad thing is I can't tell anyone for at least a week or two. My source told me that he or she would contact me when it's time to release the GREAT news. I just figured you guys and gals needed to lose some sleep for a few days or weeks!!  :tease:

I really wish I could tell you guys and gals but you know I would lose that source if that happened so ST = :-X

****I am running a contests that has to do with this HUGE news......to join in on the fun CLICK HERE NOW!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK guys, do yourselves a favor and don't beg for him to tell or give hints. It looks kinda foolish. lol

Glad I stayed up. I'm guessing its Frazier news but if ST is excited then we will be too, no matter who it involves.

You should def be excited to say the least.

if its frazier i hate to bust everyones bubble but gus was ranked the number 1 OC by the sporting news and he will get a good HC job next year somewhere and frazier will go where ever he is.

I think Gus is gonna be in Auburn at least the next 2 seasons. He's gonna want a prestigious program like Auburn before he leave's Auburn.

if its frazier i hate to bust everyones bubble but gus was ranked the number 1 OC by the sporting news and he will get a good HC job next year somewhere and frazier will go where ever he is.

Ok Ms. Cleo

the only bad thing is I can't tell anyone for at least a week or two. My source told me that he or she would contact me when it's time to release the GREAT news. I just figured you guys and gals needed to lose some sleep for a few days or weeks!!  :tease:

I really wish I could tell you guys and gals but you know I would lose that source if that happened so ST = :-X

Ok. I also have some huge recruiting news but my source says I can't give it out until after signing day.  :laugh:

With Big Cat coming up at the end of the month, Rose and Jones leaning towards committing, Fraizer would be a big momentum swing if it was before BCW !!  Landrum and Swain (I know they said Safety now but that kid plays  just like Dansby) are a great pair and with A.J. or Frost  2 add that is working towards a great LB class. 

Erique is our Bell Cow... WE HAVE 2 SIGN HIM !!

Payne, Blackson, Coleman, Wright, Niles and Harrell seem be our best hopes of DLinemen of signing in Feb. IMO

I know its early and plenty of players could sway or become hot over night because of late season coaching changes, and like the expert Stat has preached many times, Welcome 2 big time Recruiting, You want other big time teams gunning 4 ur star committs. The early workings of this class are pretty solid, the season will tell how the rest falls into place and Mid Jan. -Feb 7 is when this STAFF excels !!!! 

Look 4 the terrain on the AU board 2 not look quite identical as is looks present in Dec., yet I feel confident certain big name prospects that have said there waiting til Signing Day AU will be something to be reckin with.

WDE

Haha

Jonesy, are you laughing at the rest of us because you know what's up? Or just because ST likes to to tease us with stuff like this?

Oh the times you wish you were ST. Oh btw, remember the other day when you said you would help me out any way you could because of the flood damage my family suffered? Well this info sure would look nice in the "My Message" box up top, it would help me out a ton. Hahahaha just kidding, looking forward to your source giving you permission to let us know. I'll be glued to this site for the next couple of weeks, as if I'm not already glued to it regardless if there is impending news or not ;D

Quit being so negative! Malzohn is going to be here for a few more years, at least. Why do you insist on calling the man a liar?

why cant u guys tell us what kinda source is uo at 1am u can delete the thread

this is ST we are talking about, don't read this site if you don't believe him

this is ST we are talking about, don't read this site if you don't believe him

^^^This^^^

Did you know that ST lost his virginity before his dad did?

Well I figured out what the big secret is!    Sorry ST, but I'm gonna have to let this cat out of the bag.  Tell your source I'm sorry but here goes............

LeBron James is leaving the Cavs, foregoing his free agency, and will be signing with coach Barbee next week!!!

am i at least close ???  :dunno:

Guest shirley4au9

Please! Enough with Coach Gus leaving Auburn, it's getting old. Could have, Should have, DIDN'T.  So much negativity. All we know for certain is Coach plans to be at AU this year. If this offense explodes as I think it will, yes, he will receive offers. I plan to enjoy the time he's here and allow tomorrow to care for itself.

Because someone may read it here and take it over to AUN,ITAT,or Tos.

Archived