What game moment got you fired up most of all time?

TAYLORKEETON

every single time I watch the eagle soar over the crowd. even after a hundred times I still get a lump in my throat. the team coming out of the tunnel after the half of the '93 Iron Bowl. we were down by a couple scores and just felt out of it the first half but you could just feel it when they took the field after the half. the Nix to Sanders td without so much as a warmup toss was nice too  :thumbsup: the Caddy 80 yarder to open the game was amazing. man, too many to really settle on one play...

First play of the game in Athens...

Robert Edwards takes the hand-off for UGA up the middle. A hole opens up.... and Takeo Spikes nails him for a 4 yard loss. Jimmy Brumbaugh blows out his knee... and Hines Ward was hit so hard that he's wobbling... daized and confused....  and actually trying to walk off on Auburn's sideline till somebody goes and gets him.

Till this day.... it's the most single devastating play I've ever seen.

-Duvals game winner into the wind against Florida in 2001.

-Cox to Aromashodu on 4th and 10 with 2 minutes left against Georgia in 2005.

-Campbell to Courtney Taylor x2 against LSU in 2004.

^This plus....

* "Go Crazy Cadillac Go Crazy"

*  AU's second half D vs UF 2006

*  TOUCHDOWN AUBURN!!!! By Jim Fyffe

*  Campbell to Taylor 04 LSWho with 1:00 left

I have to go with Frank Sanders game winning catch against FL.

OFF THE HOOK!!!!

The James Bostic run to seal the deal and cap off an undefeated season against Bama in '93 is up there to though.

1986 Tillman reverse. I had a bet with a bamur coworker, a SHAVED HEAD or a WEEKS PAYCHECK. It also broke a two game losing streak to uat. AU should have won in 84 & 85. He picked the shaved head.  ;D ;D In 85 I gave him my paycheck.  :'( :'(

:beatmullet::timeout::beatmullet::timeout::beatmullet::timeout::beatmullet::timeout::beatmullet:

The 17-16 game. My dad was dying in the hospital that day. When I visited him that evening the first thing I saw was a hugh grin. I suppose it was his last pleasureable times. He died shortly after.

Archived