What game moment got you fired up most of all time?

TAYLORKEETON

Mine personally is in 2003 when Caddy ran the first play of the game 80 yards for a TD or When Trey Smith and Jerraud Powers blocked that punt against Florida in 06. Whats yalls?

In Auburn history or the past 10 years ? The Caddy run on the opening play is one of my favs. I'll get back to ya

What game moment did I get most excited about? Gary Sanders put it best.

"It is blocked, it is blocked, it's caught on the run, it's caught on the run. He's gonna score. David Langner, David Langner has scored and Auburn has tied the game."

-Duvals game winner into the wind against Florida in 2001.

-Cox to Aromashodu on 4th and 10 with 2 minutes left against Georgia in 2005.

-Campbell to Courtney Taylor x2 against LSU in 2004.

Anyone else remember Reggie Slack to Shane Wasden to beat Florida in 1989?  Still can't beleive that actually happened. Others include, but by no means limited to:

-Pat Nix to Frank Sanders in 1993 Iron Bowl and 1994 in the Swamp.

-Fumble and Feild goal to win the 1997 Iron Bowl.

-Anything about the 1989 Iron Bowl.

-Game winning Field goals to beat Fla in 2001 and 2007

My all-time favorites:

1a.  Bo over the top

1a.  The Tillman reverse against bumma in 1986 - we were all at a bamma buddies house and all the Auburn fans piled on one another after that one!

1a.  The 1989 bumma game - Of course in Auburn, you stupid bummas!

2.    The interception game against lswhooo!

3.    Caddy, Caddy, Caddy against you know who!

WDE!!!

Listening to Jim Fyffe call this play:

Nix floats one to Sanders toward the goal line, oh he caught it at the 2, he dives in, TOUCHDOWN AUBURN, TOUCHDOWN AUBURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STILL GIVES ME CHILLS TODAY WHEN I HEAR IT.. :wedance:

This wasn't the best of all time for me, but it got me, the other fans, and the entire sideline pumped up.

During the Northwestern game when Ben Tate just kept going on that run. He probably broke 5 tackles and just wouldn't give up. It almost looked like he was gonna score.

Go Crazy Cadillac...........Go Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance::party: :party: :party::aufb: :aufb: :aufb::yay:

This is definitely a good one... there are to many for me to name.

Go Crazy Cadillac...........Go Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance::party: :party: :party::aufb: :aufb: :aufb::yay:

^^^ This one. We are ending a very disappointing season after beginning at #6 AP, #1 NY Times, and Bama thinks they are gonna beat us. That run was a true stress reliever. I walked outside of my apartment after the run and before the PAT and screamed "Cadillac!!!" at the top of my lungs because there was a Bama fan that lived downstairs that had given me hell all season long.

Listening to Jim Fyffe call this play:

Nix floats one to Sanders toward the goal line, oh he caught it at the 2, he dives in, TOUCHDOWN AUBURN, TOUCHDOWN AUBURN!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS! Frank Sanders leaped up over Tommy Johnson or Antonio Langham, he caught the ball at the 2, how he held it I don't know, but he dived into the endzone, and Auburn's right back at the stick of it with a backup quarterback, trailing 14-11...

STILL GIVES ME CHILLS TODAY WHEN I HEAR IT.. :wedance:

Great moment...

The only one I have that I don't believe was mentioned was my first Iron Bowl in 97, when Bama's fullback (Scissum, or something along those lines?) fumbled a screen pass and Jaret Holmes calmly hung in through two straight icings to drill the game winner with mere seconds left on the clock. The ball landed a few rows in front of me.

However, of games I remember, the Interception Game, the Go Crazy Cadillac game, and the LSU 04 game stick out to me as well. Of course, I was at all three, so maybe that's why I didn't get quite the same thrill when Tre was flipping into the end zone or when Cox was stepping up against Georgia or Duval was hooking one in the uprights against Florida or Byrum was chomping the Gators or...yeah, there are a lot of great moments in Auburn football's recent history, and even more if you go back farther (I can only imagine what it would have been like to be alive for Punt Bama Punt...).

Also the 4th and 12 that campell made in 2004 against LSU on the final dricve that saved our tail!

Yeah, that was actually the biggest play of the game, and I think it's when everybody started to believe that Jason could get it done. I know I had the utmost faith for the rest of the season!

My first Iron Bowl, in 1997 my Dad was able to get me in for free since he was friends with a guy at  the gate. It was so packed that I ended up sitting on the steps next to him in the seat. I had all but given up hope feeling that we had lost this one and then with 45 seconds left in the 4th bama fumbled! Jarett holmes was able to nail a long field goal after Dameyune craig was able to get him a little closer. As Soon as that football went through the posts I jumped up grabbed my dad ( he is 6'2" and I was 10 years old) And pulled him down so hard I busted his knee open  :laugh:. That has to be my all time favorite moment..

Here is the video below:

Archived