Vote for the new football intro video

Mr.President

no leaf clover by metallica its perfect

That would be a great song!!!! I'm about to write it in! that would be awesome

Definitely the best write in option I've heard so far.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont get me wrong I love 'all i do is win' however, many other teams will use it this season too, that is why i like 'tiger walk' because its a song that is specific to Auburn, no one else will ever use it

Had to go with Tiger Walk..it's unique to Auburn and it goes pretty hard, especially when synchronizing AU football videos with it (see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf6Y2_dFhrs).  "All I Do is Win" is good but will be sooo overused and I'm afraid it will get old fast, especially since I hear it 4-6 times every baseball game (when Fletch comes up to bat).

If I had to write one in it would be:

Jamie Foxx ft. Justin Timberlake & T.I. - Winner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V04N9y0IIN0

WDE!

Limp Bizkits new version of the song "Faith" is actually a good cover song... for the rockers out there, they loved it... the soft core guys may not have liked it so much.

Everybody likes different things... thats what makes the world interesting. If we were all the same, what fun would that be?

My auburn Brother...please l just said its gonna be a old School fan base against a New school fan base....why in gods green earth change an Auburn Tradition?  Might as well change our fight song too!!!! get rid of War Eagle!! lets fly a pigeon instead!!! please, i do respect all of you and luv (u) My Auburn Family very much..but change a tradition? I say and think NOT!!!!!!!!  :wareagle:

Uh, what tradition? We're talking about the intro video here...how long have we had the video board, again? I mean, was it around during Dye's days?

I've actually been thinking about this over the past day, and the best tradition I can think of is to let the student body make the selection of the intro song every year. I'd prefer not to let the music that's supposed to get everyone fired up get stale. I'm not saying it necessarily would, I'm just making the point that the crowd tends to feed off of the student section (see WVU game last year), so it would be best to have a song that gets them into the game before the game ever starts.

Come to think of it, that might help with those 11 o'clock starts, too.

Everytime I go to try and look at the page-my computor freezes on that page---so is it my computor or the page?

Everytime I go to try and look at the page-my computor freezes on that page---so is it my computor or the page?

I think it's the page. It took a while to load on my computer too. Keep trying, hopefully it'll come up. War Eagle!

"Hero" Skillet

They're my favorite band, and they are christian rock so they don't have to worry about offending anyone.  :thumbsup:

Except those that are not Christian. Gotta be careful about lyrics here. I personally am a Christian, but you cannot bring anything that actually contains religous lyrics into a public schooling event. At least I don't think. As far as offending people, I don't thing we would have to worry about the fan base. However our students are a wide variety of race.

Archived