Vote for the new football intro video

Mr.President

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i voted for the tiger walk remix i really like that

not a big eye of the tiger fan... lookn for sumthn more original all i do is win would be cool to.

I wrote in "Feel Like I Do" by Drowning Pool  :hellyeah:

Raise your hands if you feel like I do!

i dont think a write-in will win it haha

but i started the facebook event for Vote For "All I Do is Win" and has over 220 people attending.. i've invited over 2,500 people so we'll see what happens  :laugh:

i dont think a write-in will win it haha

but i started the facebook event for Vote For "All I Do is Win" and has over 220 people attending.. i've invited over 2,500 people so we'll see what happens  :laugh:

You're probably right. Drowning Pool came to Iraq and rocked it for us so I got show them some love. I wouldn't hate it if "All I do is Win" gets it.

Does LSU use the Eye of the Tiger song? 

Not sure, but I would bet that they've used it in some way before as have many other colleges. Let's just say that it's certainly not unique to us and is quite overused as someone has already mentioned ... That's why Tiger Walk gets my vote. It's a great fit for the gameday atmosphere; I don't see how that song doesn't win the contest.

there's nothing crunk about the song tiger walk.

It holds a sentimental value. I would much prefer that than a rap song only some will like and others hate, or a heavy thrash rock song also some will like and others hate. Its the same with the classic rock songs. I just feel that "Tiger Walk" will be the popular vote for all demographics.

It holds a sentimental value. I would much prefer that than a rap song only some will like and others hate, or a heavy thrash rock song also some will like and others hate. Its the same with the classic rock songs. I just feel that "Tiger Walk" will be the popular vote for all demographics.

tiger walk is rap that some like and others hate, i think it will win but still. what is sentimental about it? it came out last year.  :dunno: the players are voting for all i do is win.

may the best/popular song win.. as long as we win, it doesnt matter!  :thumbsup:

tiger walk is rap that some like and others hate, i think it will win but still. what is sentimental about it? it came out last year.  :dunno: the players are voting for all i do is win.

Ok you're right. It is a rap song. Some won't like it. You for example. And there's absolutely nothing sentimental about the song written by a former AU player about AU traditions, and a 13-0 season, etc. My bad.

I'm with you.  People don't understand that rap isn't for everybody.  Former player or not, I think it's terrible.

There will never be a song, but especially none on this list, which is for everyone. I hate rap, but do not mind "Tiger Walk". They'll never make everyone happy, I just feel that more people will respond well to that song than any other. I know not everyone will love it, but there's not going to be a unanimous vote on any song. And who cares if the song came out last year? I had never heard it before so I'm sure it will be new to many others.

Auburn has been using Eye of the Tiger as their own ever since the song came out in the 80s and it is recognized by many as an Auburn song.

http://fightmusic.com/sec.html

We should pick a classic song and stick with it like Virginia Tech and Enter Sandman. My vote is Eye of the Tiger, it's already one of our songs. I rather not switch year to year with catchy songs from Lil Wayne, Sevendust, or Traivis Williams.

Auburn has been using Eye of the Tiger as their own ever since the song came out in the 80s and it is recognized by many as an Auburn song.

We should pick a classic song and stick with it like Virginia Tech and Enter Sandman. My vote is Eye of the Tiger, it's already one of our songs. I rather not switch year to year with catchy songs from Lil Wayne, Sevendust, or Traivis Williams.

lets not forcefully create tradition. tradition just happens. eye of the tiger hasn't been our walk out song ever and its been used by the band and on key moments in the game. lets not change the way we use it. i love the way we use it now.

lets not forcefully create tradition. tradition just happens. eye of the tiger hasn't been our walk out song ever and its been used by the band and on key moments in the game. lets not change the way we use it. i love the way we use it now.

forcefully create tradition?

forcefully create tradition?

idk. haha  :dunno: simple terms: eye of the tiger is already used for other times.  ;D

All I do is win. Would be a great stadium rocker and if we don't grab it, i promise u somebody will use it next year. Anybody see the opening of the charity episode of Americas best dance crew? Could you imagine JH stadium going along with this song like that crowd did?

All I do is win. Would be a great stadium rocker and if we don't grab it, i promise u somebody will use it next year. Anybody see the opening of the charity episode of Americas best dance crew? Could you imagine JH stadium going along with this song like that crowd did?

Thats why i'm lobbying for it but it looks like too many people support Tiger Walk.

Archived