Vote for the new football intro video

Mr.President

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so everyone's clear, it's a vote for the song during the intro video, not the video itself.

I'm not personally a big hip-hop or rap fan, but I had to go with T-Will's Tiger Walk.  Supporting a former player and being unique supersedes musical taste, in my opinion.

Street Fighter (War) --- Sick Puppies

Eye of the Tiger.....every year.....never change it

I agree, I get chills when the song starts before a game. :thumbsup:

we already use eye of the tiger. the band plays it and on some third down situations in a key part of the game its played.. lets not over use it  :dunno:

Going Down- Sick Puppies. Good stuff right there.

How can you have cochise on there and not play atleast part of the intro

I hate ©rap but I really dig "Tiger Walk" by T-Will. A former AU player singing about playing for AU is pretty cool. I think it targets a broader spectrum of fans. It not only gets you pumped like most of the other songs, it gets you pumped about AU specifically. I can't stand any of the other rap stuff other than maybe "I Made It", but who's not using that these days? And I agree with Westy about the screaming stuff. Not only does it sound horrible as it is, but it would be ridiculously distorted through our sound system. Have you heard our sound system lately? It needs a lot of work. Its 10000000 times worse when the stadium isn't filled.

we already use eye of the tiger. the band plays it and on some third down situations in a key part of the game its played.. lets not over use it  :dunno:

then lets change the third down situation song and not the intro !!!  My Brother . 

then lets change the third down situation song and not the intro !!!  My Brother . 

Eye of the Tiger hasn't been the intro.  :dunno: And i don't want it to be.

All I Do is Win for sure. Luda's verse then the chorus. The stadium would look awesome if everyone went along with the music.

All I Do is Win for sure. Luda's verse then the chorus. The stadium would look awesome if everyone went along with the music.

The whole stadiums hands go up! that would be insane.. the students are rallying for that to be it.

The whole stadiums hands go up! that would be insane.. the students are rallying for that to be it.

I wish like heck we COULD do that. Its so hard to get AU fans in sync. We cannot even get all the fans to break from the "traditional" navy on All Auburn All Orange gamedays. I look at Penn St games and see their fans doing all types of cheers and chants together, its so cool! Then I wonder why we cannot accomplish stuff like this. It might have something to do with our cheers, i.e.: orange..........blue (sounds like half the stadium is booing; or beat.........bama (I refuse to scream out bama). Our cheers suck! I know I've gotten off topic but this is to make a point that only maybe 60% of the fans will get involved. It will look tacky on TV.

DITTO!!!!  10000%!!!!!!    :wedance:      :party:      :zapbama:

Archived