ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Teheran will make another start for us on Wednesday against the DBacks. I'm pumped

I feel like that will be a much more telling showing than his last.  He got thrown in the fire big time his first game.

Yeah I do too. All that unneeded adrenaline that comes with your first major league start will be gone, and he's playing a much easier team. Should be fun

Deep ball hit to right by Hinske. It looked like a homer off the bat, but Pence leaped in the air and caught it against the wall. He then took about 3 steps in and started bobbing his head up and down then motioned for the crowd to make more noise. Basically showing Hinske and the Braves up. I liked the guy until I saw that. What a jerk......

Deep ball hit to right by Hinske. It looked like a homer off the bat, but Pence leaped in the air and caught it against the wall. He then took about 3 steps in and started bobbing his head up and down then motioned for the crowd to make more noise. Basically showing Hinske and the Braves up. I liked the guy until I saw that. What a jerk......

not quite ear hole worthy but for sure worthy of your hardest fast ball in the hip.