Ryan Smith Cordova

TAYLORKEETON

Ok i go to H-school and one of his old coaches is my teacher and stil hel keeps in touch with the people from cordova. Matter of fact the he still lives in cordova From what ive heard from him and others ryan wants to be a tiger. Possibly switchin from kentucky to us on signing day. I saw all of Cordovas playoff games and state championchip. IF he came to us he would more than likely play DB. He played DB QB and RB in H-school. He is  GAMEBREAKER AND lLIKES TO HIT. It would be a sweet surprise if he ended up here. He is about 6'3 185 4.5. THought id let u guys know this WDE!! :wareagle:

6'3 185 he could get more muscle and fill our need at safety to replace d.j. howard

Definitely would need some Yox-ing :laugh:

6'3 185 he could get more muscle and fill our need at safety to replace d.j. howard

Yep, he better sign with a pen in one hand and milk shake in the other.

Yep, he better sign with a pen in one hand and milk shake in the other.

Maybe Joel Bonomolo can share his secret!

My two kids played with him.  Will be a great safety.  Good instincts and loves to hit.  There is a little buzz about it going around up here.  WDE.

First I have heard of this guy but if the coaches think he is good enough

to offer then I like him. War Eagle!!!

So now that we're hearing that Lattimore will sign w/USCe & Howard's offer is off the table, what are our chances on Ryan Smith & Mack Brown? Losing Latt does not hurt near as much with Dyer coming our way & having all the guys we have now.  ST, Mayor, Brandon..... anybody with on thoughts on this?

Archived