VERY INTERESTING comment by Bryan Matthews...

waregl87

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could that surprise include someone by the name of Markieth Ambles?

;)

Since he has yet to visit The Plains, I'd say no.....and I just wasted my 500th post  :laugh:

could that surprise include someone by the name of Markieth Ambles?

;)

Since he has yet to visit The Plains, I'd say no.....and I just wasted my 500th post  :laugh:

Wasn't a waste, War Eagle. MILESTONE!!!

I would be thrilled to have a surprised player but I prefere its a bigtime defensive player.

War Eagle!!!

I hope we take another one of bamas guys

Keenan Allen maybe? :thumbsup:

Allen was my very first thought!  Fits into the idea of a surprise.  Two days!

well if theres that many rumors floating around about surprises, then i'd assume they are planning on missing one of the 3 remaining or DJ one.  If you look outside of Auburn boards, our chances for Latt and Lemonier aren't projected as that good.  But we'll see soon enough.

well if theres that many rumors floating around about surprises, then i'd assume they are planning on missing one of the 3 remaining or DJ one.  If you look outside of Auburn boards, our chances for Latt and Lemonier aren't projected as that good.  But we'll see soon enough.

Success is met with hatred. Everyone is just blindly saying we ain't getting anymore and we are losing the ones the got. They don't know anything.

Don't count out Thornton.   He has not ruled out Auburn.  He seems to be a kid that is not overwhelmed by this process, like whitaker.  I think it could be him even though he has not visited officially.

I'd LOVE to steal Grant from the bammers.

Unfortunately, unless I guess we lose Lattimore, they could very well steal Demarcus James from us next year if that happened.

btw, wellsheit, you have my vote for best alias on here :thumbsup:

Keenan Allen.... to Auburn University...

and no... I have nothing to base it on...

Just thinking out loud. Allen wants to get away from bammer because they have signed way to many defensive backfield recruits.

He was interested in Clemson...but one phone call and he is back in the SEC, at a top school that needs him.  Coach C says.. "keep it quiet, we'll shock them on NSD"

I'd LOVE to steal Grant from the bammers.

Unfortunately, unless I guess we lose Lattimore, they could very well steal Demarcus James from us next year if that happened.

btw, wellsheit, you have my vote for best alias on here :thumbsup:

:cool:  'wellsheit' dates back to the counterstrike v1.3 days.  its stuck with me everywhere ever since. 

Archived