whitaker press conference siap

pram92

A small thing, but I liked how he called the coaches at UGA and UM to tell them he was going to Auburn.  He has everything needed to grow into a team leader.

A small thing, but I liked how he called the coaches at UGA and UM to tell them he was going to Auburn.  He has everything needed to grow into a team leader.

Yeah I thought that was very honorable.  I also appreciated the straight forward decision.

Very classy young man.  He better get used to the attention.  A lot of attention will be coming his way for the next 15-20 years.  War Eagle and welcome home young man.  My prayer is that AU surpasses your hopes and expectations.

Welcome Mr. Whitaker! You just made one of the best decisions of your life. War Eagle!!

Does anyone else see the BCSNC pieces falling into place?

:believe:                                      :wareagle:                                        :aufb:

I'm really glad Whitaker said that the incoming class has kept in touch with each other for awhile now and have a good bond already with each other. Maybe that helps Coleman realize he already has a relationship with our players and would be silly to start over at uat.. War Eagle Coleman and others as well.

I was impressed by his reputation and stats, but, after hearing him, I was so impressed by him as a person. He seems so grounded. His family was obviously supportive. His wit and intelligence are obvious. This guy is going to be something very special!!!

God, Maturity, , Respect, Integrity, Family, and Hard Work. These are all things I want to see in a recruit. I like that he called the other coaches and let them know instead of doing the hat thing. I like that he thought that it was respectable. I look forward to watching him on Saturdays and beyond.

This young man is classy. I know his parents are beaming with pride!! I know I would be proud to have a son like him!! Welcome to OUR family Jeffery and I pray that your Auburn experience is above and beyond your wildest dreams and expectations!! Blessed War Eagle!! :happydance:

Jeffrey is what being an Auburn man is all about! A classy and confident

person who knows what he wants and is ready to work to make it

happen. Welcome to the family Jeffrey. :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Welcome Mr. Whitaker! You just made one of the best decisions of your life. War Eagle!!

Does anyone else see the BCSNC pieces falling into place?

:believe:                                       :wareagle:                                         :aufb:

I certainly hope your foresight is correct.  Notice how most of our commits have listed "feels like home" as one of their primary reasons for choosing AU.  And Whitaker's character is just so obvious.  Sitting here grinning from ear to ear. Welcome to AU Big Man!  :wareagle:

Whitaker seems like a great kids to represent the Auburn Family

Did you hear the part of his interview where he stated that he and this recruiting class are really tight.

Hope that is a good sign for NSD!

I like what his HS coach said about him, great player, even better person. Me and my brother were talking a couple of weeks ago saying how important it was to get Whitaker. Now, if we can just land Jones...I guess we'll have to wait on that one.

:zapbama:          :wedance:          :partey:

Archived