Coleman Update

TgrPrde1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have news on one of the major schools recruiting Shon Coleman. I'll post more info later if I feel like it's credible. Right now, I'm feeling extremely confident we will sign Shon Coleman.

cecil hurt just stated that if uat wants Coleman they will get him and if  they don't it will be because they don't need him because they will get the 2 OL they want.  Shon, are you listening?  They only want you if they don't get the other two guys.

Im not suprised the least little bit......

The whole Shon WILL be a tiger thing is cool and all, and I know you have a source, but when will you be able yo tell us why your saying that? The reason there is doubt in my head is that I have a bammer friend (dont ban me for that) who follows recruiting pretty closley and he is mega confident about Coleman to the toilet. I dont know if he is just messing with me or not..... anyway, I was just wondering when you could tell us?

Isn't Andrew Bone a Bammer writer? I don't know their guys, but I'm pretty sure I've seen some of y'all talking about him. Anyhow, here's what he just put on Twitter:

Monday afternoon updated predictions- allen to cal, shon coleman to stick with auburn

"I am curious to know what's behind the scenes at om"

Behind the scenes?..... the knowledge that, with Tuberville and Fulmer gone, Houston Nutt reigns supreme as the worst, and dumbest, coach in the SEC!

The whole Shon WILL be a tiger thing is cool and all, and I know you have a source, but when will you be able yo tell us why your saying that? The reason there is doubt in my head is that I have a bammer friend (dont ban me for that) who follows recruiting pretty closley and he is mega confident about Coleman to the toilet. I dont know if he is just messing with me or not..... anyway, I was just wondering when you could tell us?

:dunno: dude cmon

Just my opinion, I would not believe a word that a turd says right now. For the most part they are just trying to piss you off and have you worried.

fixed that for you

If you want to believe Shon Coleman is going to Alabama then be my guest. You don't have to believe me. I don't post stuff I don't buy into, and encase you don't know me very well, I'm no sunshine pumper.

If you want to believe Shon Coleman is going to Alabama then be my guest. You don't have to believe me. I don't post stuff I don't buy into, and encase you don't know me very well, I'm no sunshine pumper.

So true, soooo true.  :tease:

I do not want to believe that. I have only been around here sence december, but since I know that now...... :wedance::wareagle::we::zapbama:

Isn't Andrew Bone a Bammer writer? I don't know their guys, but I'm pretty sure I've seen some of y'all talking about him. Anyhow, here's what he just put on Twitter:

Monday afternoon updated predictions- allen to cal, shon coleman to stick with auburn

well done amy...if bammerbone is givin up he`s ours

Great find Amy! I hope the bammers get stuck by all their OL targets since they think they can pick and choose what they want, serves them right for acting arrogant.

Behind the scenes?..... the knowledge that, with Tuberville and Fulmer gone, Houston Nutt reigns supreme as the worst, and dumbest, coach in the SEC!

Don't forget about Les Miles.

Thanks, guys -- I was kind of surprised he admitted it, which tells me it must be pretty apparent that Shon's sticking with Auburn. You know some of those guys won't admit the truth even when it's flushing them down the toilet.

I heard OLE MISS don't have an OC .There are big questions about their offens.........Maybe the suprise might becomming out of OLE MISS :dunno:  I also heard Patrick Nix is on short list for OC.

So true, soooo true.  :tease:

filling-up-smile.gif  <<<NOT JONESY!!!  ;D  BTW... COLEMAN TO AU!!!

Basically, the information I have is that Alabama is no longer in contention for Shon Coleman's signature. What I don't know is if he told them no thanks or they never gave him a committable offer. As I said on my thread, with Shon Coleman away from Saban he will make the right choice.

Anyways, as far as I know the only major contender left besides Auburn is Ole Miss. Shon doesn't want to stay in state. I'm extremely confident about Shon Coleman signing with us.

War Eagle boys and gals.

Archived