Rivals Predictions

Mr.President

I think them being somewhat split on Latt just shows how nobody really knows what he's gonna do. However I am surprised that they ALL went w/ Lemonier to FSU. That I didnt expect.....Oh well, here's hoping we shock them too

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't really heard a lot of news about Lemonier in a while but hopefully comes to AU.

Usually when it's too close to call they just give it to the home team.  Lattimore at South Carolina and Lemonier at Florida.  Hopefully we come out with both but if I had to choose one it would definately be Lemonier because we need help on the D-Line badly and Howard is underrated imo.

I passed this along in another thread. I have a friend who has been a Golden Chief (FSU top donator club) for over 30 years. He told me a few weeks ago he thought Lemonier would be a 'Nole. I hope he is wrong, but he does get "inside info" naturally, when it comes to FSU.

Kinda saddens me to think about Latt going to USCe. Just a waste of talent if he goes there. Ask all of their RB's now and ask Kenny Irons. The numbers don't lie. Kenny Irons was the man when he left USCe and started playing at Auburn.

Thanks, KC -- fun stuff.

Yep, WarEagle10 -- the Golden Chiefs think Lemonier to FSU.  We could do something like a combined board, with the Scout, Rivals, AuburnEagle, and everyone else's predictions about the top AU targets ...

As I said, fun stuff.  Someone on another thread suggested beer ....

Hey, y'all:

I just clicked on the link and Jamie Newberg has Lemonier for AU -- don't know if that's different since the last time y'all looked.

:wareagle:

Yes, but he just changed Lattimore to SC

Hey, y'all:

I just clicked on the link and Jamie Newberg has Lemonier for AU -- don't know if that's different since the last time y'all looked.

:wareagle:

Yes, but he just changed Lattimore to SC

Sounds like he is as confused as we are. 

We are going to get them all.  Why not, we haven't missed on anybody yet.

Archived