Whitaker: T minus 0 minutes and counting. Make our day ST!!!!

Guest gkc81

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what u trying to say jonesy??????

Jeffrey Whittaker is going to pick up a Georgia hat

And toss it aside. He's coming to Auburn.

Please tell me you're getting you're info an Lattimore from the same source  :laugh:

edit:  didn't see the bottom...my apologies though I guess if sarcasm is removed from my response it can still work as being a serious wish... :-[

He is ours!! :party: :party: :party: :party:

War Eagle Jeff and welcome to the family. He seems like an Ausome kid and big one at that.

Thanks for the live stream link that was cool.

:bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

The link was cool.  The people watching online rose exponentially when that thread was posted.  I also found it funny when auburn shirts were walking by.  :laugh:  How aggravating would it have been if the big dude stayed in front of the camera.  :banghead:  Anyways ... got to see my first live commit.  It was awesome so thanks for the link.  :thumbsup:

If you have not watched the video of the announcement yet it is worth it to go back and take a look.

1.  This is a full grown man

2.  He was funny, good with the press, very likeable and seemed like a nice guy.

3.  Is it to early to start recruiting his nephew (kid in his lap).  That little guy looks like he may a SEC frame on him.   

Anyone else find it odd that during the JW announcement and the probs with the site my ipod was on shuffle and kid rock's song "roller coaster" came on?  Roll on roller coaster roll on....

War-Eagle!

It is extra special when a kid with CLASS and GRACE join the FAMILY. I hope this is the start to a great week!

WDE! :wareagle:

Archived