Whitaker: T minus 0 minutes and counting. Make our day ST!!!!

Guest gkc81

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking for my post and it got swallowed in the post by Jonesy ... hehe.   ;D I thought I was losing it and was about to post again.  :pcprobs:  

:hellyeah::trampoline::yay::wareagle::wedance:

good thing you didnt post again lol

True ... cuz I would have done the same thing  :laugh:

I agree that the next 3 days is going to be crazy and I am very excited about it!  In fact, I am already driving myself insane on whether or not we will be getting Lattimore, Jones, Whittaker or Lemonier and still keep Coleman.  

If all goes well in the next three days, I will consider it to be the best recruiting class since I remember (I remember the players we got during the 90s and 2000s).  However, it doesn't mean that it will translate to an automatic National Champion for Auburn in the near future.  Don't get me wrong, I firmly believe that if the coaches continues to do a great job that they have been doing in the past year, Auburn will be a very strong contender for National Champion in 2011 and 2012 seasons....it would be great to see it happen for the 2010 season.

Be gentle, this is my first post ever and I look forward to posting more in the future as this is an AWESOME board to spend my free time on.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

This is the AJC writeup about it:

9:58 am February 1, 2010, by Chip Towers

THE TEN AT 10:

1. Rumors swirled into the wee hours of Monday morning about where Warner Robins defensive tackle Jeff Whitaker is going end up. He’s making his announcement today at a 2 p.m. news conference in his school’s media center. Whitaker, No. 4 on the AJC Top 50 list, confirmed Sunday he’d choose between Auburn, Georgia and Miami but wouldn’t let on as to which one. “It’s just been hard,” he said of choosing one school. Whitaker took an official visit to Miami this past weekend but most people — including head coach Bryan Way — think it’s an Auburn-Georgia battle. “He pretty much had it narrowed down to Georgia and Auburn before he went down there,” Way said. “He says sometimes he thinks it’s Auburn and sometimes he thinks it’s Georgia.” Generally it has been long been assumed Whitaker is an Auburn lean. However, word is Miami made up some major ground over the weekend. Whatever the case, Coach Way is glad we’re all going to find out today. “He’s going to go ahead and announce so it’s not a circus on Wednesday at our school signing day ceremony,” Way said. “I thought that was pretty good of him.”

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2010/02/01/ten-at-10-dt-jeff-whitaker-to-announce-choice-at-2-p-m/?cxntlid=sldr_hm

Sounds like Whitaker is a unselfesh guy who wants to commit early so his high school teammates can have a nice sighning day ceremony as well.

I agree that the next 3 days is going to be crazy and I am very excited about it!  In fact, I am already driving myself insane on whether or not we will be getting Lattimore, Jones, Whittaker or Lemonier and still keep Coleman.  

If all goes well in the next three days, I will consider it to be the best recruiting class since I remember (I remember the players we got during the 90s and 2000s).  However, it doesn't mean that it will translate to an automatic National Champion for Auburn in the near future.  Don't get me wrong, I firmly believe that if the coaches continues to do a great job that they have been doing in the past year, Auburn will be a very strong contender for National Champion in 2011 and 2012 seasons....it would be great to see it happen for the 2010 season.

Be gentle, this is my first post ever and I look forward to posting more in the future as this is an AWESOME board to spend my free time on.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

WAR DAMN EAGLE and welcome PE.....no gentleness needed, solid post brother!!!

we are all pathetic people lol... I feel like im waiting for a christmas present

Yep we are!!!

Ditto.  Any live feed anywhere?  Who reports it the fastest?

Archived